1. #1 New Daily Show Host Joked U.S. Worse Than Apartheid South Africa - 
    On Monday, Comedy Central announced that South African comedian Trevor Noah would be replacing Jon Stewart as host of The Daily Show. To get a feel for Noah's brand of humor, one could simply watch his debut on the fake news show in December of 2014, when he jokingly declared that present-day America had worse race relations than Apartheid South Africa.
    After introducing Noah as the show's newest contributor at the time, Stewart noted: "And I know that you flew in, I guess, yesterday from South Africa." Noah replied: "Yeah, I just flew in and boy are my arms tired....No, no, seriously, I've been holding my arms like this since I got here." He made the completely discredited "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture with his hands and added: "I never thought I'd be more afraid of police in America than in South Africa. It kind of makes me a little nostalgic for the old days back home."
    - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-dr....YBOToTsX.dpuf
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

........Noah "I never thought I'd be more afraid of police in America than in South Africa. It kind of makes me a little nostalgic for the old days back home."........

You can always return. Mom missses you.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Liberals are detestable.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Items for Sale
    No surprises, gotta have his anti-American street cred for
    his libtard buddies.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I love Jon Stewart, but I don't know who this guy is. I would have thought they would have promoted one of their other cast members to replace him. I was hoping they'd make Jessica Williams the new "anchor", she's hilarious.

"I never thought I'd be more afraid of police in America than in South Africa. It kind of makes me a little nostalgic for the old days back home."
    He's a racist piece of sh!t. South Africa is ruled by blacks and has since seen its economy tank, and whites are treated worse than blacks here. In fact, whites there are often treated like white here that get caught in the wrong neighborhoods by blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by thundley4 View Post
    He's a racist piece of sh!t. South Africa is ruled by blacks and has since seen its economy tank, and whites are treated worse than blacks here. In fact, whites there are often treated like white here that get caught in the wrong neighborhoods by blacks.

I'm not saying that two wrongs make a right, but when whites ruled South Africa, they treated the black South Africans pretty badly.

I don't think there is a consensus on this, or that Africans are better off today, without Colonial rule. From what I've seen, they seem to be in worse shape.
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.