Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Maybe you guys are missing a bit of the point.

"the donation as coming in on May 10 that's one day after the President issued his formal support for gay marriage on May 9."

Remember, "No gay in me!"

Funny how fast that money came forward as soon as Obama's fake support for gays.
    Oh, I caught that. At this point, I'm just waiting for the inevitable other fabulous shoe to drop.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Remember, "No gay in me!"
    That's not a declaration of sexuality. That's more of an observation and request on his part.

Like that old joke..."Hey babe, do you have any Irish in you? No? Want some?"
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    That's not a declaration of sexuality. That's more of an observation and request on his part.

Like that old joke..."Hey babe, do you have any Irish in you? No? Want some?"
    I see it as homophobia. While he's claiming to support gay marriage, he nervously insists he's not gay.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I see it as homophobia. While he's claiming to support gay marriage, he nervously insists he's not gay.
    When he said it, it sounded like he was hitting on the window girl. It came off as creepy and predatory. It wasn't until I saw his apology that I thought that he might be protesting too much.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

This is a guy who thought he was doing something witty and genius and I suspect he was expecting huge accolades from his compadre's on the left. I'm sure that he was hoping that the video would go viral and he would be the latest media darling. Instead things went very wrong and even many on the left saw him for what he was, just a petty, arrogant man who was looking for his 15 minutes of fame and instead found infamy.

Now he apologizes and seemingly tries to turn it in to a pity party for himself. In his arrogance he still things things are about him and what the world has done to his family. I don't think he really considers the harm he may have done to some young girl just doing her job. I feel sorry for his family but he should have considered the potential negative consequences and how they might affect those close to him. I guess he was too busy thinking about his appearances on the morning new shows to consider what negativity that acting like a horse's ass might cause him.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    This is a guy who thought he was doing something witty and genius and I suspect he was expecting huge accolades from his compadre's on the left. I'm sure that he was hoping that the video would go viral and he would be the latest media darling. Instead things went very wrong and even many on the left saw him for what he was, just a petty, arrogant man who was looking for his 15 minutes of fame and instead found infamy.

Now he apologizes and seemingly tries to turn it in to a pity party for himself. In his arrogance he still things things are about him and what the world has done to his family. I don't think he really considers the harm he may have done to some young girl just doing her job. I feel sorry for his family but he should have considered the potential negative consequences and how they might affect those close to him. I guess he was too busy thinking about his appearances on the morning new shows to consider what negativity that acting like a horse's ass might cause him.
    Or, he just didn't realize that he was being a horse's ass. In his circles, harassing minimum wage kids who work for companies that he and his fellow elitists disdain is the kind of thing that gets you high fives at the tofu bar. It's the same mentality that makes DUers publish bouncies that their fellow DUmmies find inspiring, but normal people see as pathetic cries for help.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Instead things went very wrong...
    Yes they certainly did.

The other thing about the guy's plan he didn't think through...he waited in line for free water thinking he was somehow sticking it to CFA. The opposite is true. That restaurant was likely franchised. The franchisee buys his supplies from CFA. In reality, the franchisee will be paying CFA corporate to replace the cup that the guy was getting for free.

Liberals are just too stupid for their own good.
    Be Not Afraid.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I know its been a little while on this thread. I wanted to see how our "Friend" was doing. Any thing new...

Nothing on the wed. Persay. But did find this earlier video of him bullying another guy I had talked about. His cross video he also deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdRwumTSmaQ
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I know its been a little while on this thread. I wanted to see how our "Friend" was doing. Any thing new...

Nothing on the wed. Persay. But did find this earlier video of him bullying another guy I had talked about. His cross video he also deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdRwumTSmaQ
    Okay, so here's a guy who is carrying a cross through the entire country in order to raise money to building housing for people in need, and the lib has to rub his nose in his own atheism. He couldn't just say "no thanks" when asked if he wanted to sign the cross, he had to demonstrate his moral and intellectual superiority to someone who is actually doing something noble. What a douche.
    --Odysseus