Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Okay, so here's a guy who is carrying a cross through the entire country in order to raise money to building housing for people in need, and the lib has to rub his nose in his own atheism. He couldn't just say "no thanks" when asked if he wanted to sign the cross, he had to demonstrate his moral and intellectual superiority to someone who is actually doing something noble. What a douche.
    Major Douche.

If you missed it, this is what he originally had on that video when he uploaded it to Youtube.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Capture-10.jpg

He was almost patting him self on his back for how bad he treated that guy. You get the part where "I've been an atheist for about a year"? I have a feeling he's been one a lot longer.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Major Douche.

If you missed it, this is what he originally had on that video when he uploaded it to Youtube.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Capture-10.jpg

He was almost patting him self on his back for how bad he treated that guy. You get the part where "I've been an atheist for about a year"? I have a feeling he's been one a lot longer.
    Hey! It's Lieutenant Colonel Douche now!

But, yeah, he is a serious douche. He's the kind of guy who just has to let you know that he is superior to you. Wonder how his job search is going...?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Hey! It's Lieutenant Colonel Douche now!

But, yeah, he is a serious douche. He's the kind of guy who just has to let you know that he is superior to you. Wonder how his job search is going...?
    Thou he as wised up some and taken down his personal info he had online. His resume was admittedly very impressive. Thou his personality was that of an ass. So with his education and work experience he shouldn't have a hard time finding some thing. Only down side is that video and the way he has acted may haunt him.

But you are right, he is the type that has to let you know he is better then you in all respect. And I'm sure he's not that way in his free time. So maybe some thing new wont tolerate his antics and fire him.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009