Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77
  1. #61  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Okay, so here's a guy who is carrying a cross through the entire country in order to raise money to building housing for people in need, and the lib has to rub his nose in his own atheism. He couldn't just say "no thanks" when asked if he wanted to sign the cross, he had to demonstrate his moral and intellectual superiority to someone who is actually doing something noble. What a douche.
    Major Douche.

    If you missed it, this is what he originally had on that video when he uploaded it to Youtube.


    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Capture-10.jpg

    He was almost patting him self on his back for how bad he treated that guy. You get the part where "I've been an atheist for about a year"? I have a feeling he's been one a lot longer.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #62  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Major Douche.

    If you missed it, this is what he originally had on that video when he uploaded it to Youtube.


    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Capture-10.jpg

    He was almost patting him self on his back for how bad he treated that guy. You get the part where "I've been an atheist for about a year"? I have a feeling he's been one a lot longer.
    Hey! It's Lieutenant Colonel Douche now!

    But, yeah, he is a serious douche. He's the kind of guy who just has to let you know that he is superior to you. Wonder how his job search is going...?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #63  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Hey! It's Lieutenant Colonel Douche now!

    But, yeah, he is a serious douche. He's the kind of guy who just has to let you know that he is superior to you. Wonder how his job search is going...?
    Thou he as wised up some and taken down his personal info he had online. His resume was admittedly very impressive. Thou his personality was that of an ass. So with his education and work experience he shouldn't have a hard time finding some thing. Only down side is that video and the way he has acted may haunt him.

    But you are right, he is the type that has to let you know he is better then you in all respect. And I'm sure he's not that way in his free time. So maybe some thing new wont tolerate his antics and fire him.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #64  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,810
    I don't know how many of you remember this douche bag, or this thread.

    Guardian recently did a followup on Adam Smith, the douche bag who harassed a Chick-fil-A worker, and what has become of him since.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nemployed.html


    Kinda laughed at the justice.

    Run up of his life before. He was a CFO of Vante medical. Did speaking/teaching with his local collage. Was making over $200k a year with a $1 million in stock options.

    Today, three years later, still unemployed, lost his house, forced to sell most of his families possessions. Forced to live in an RV. No one will hire him out of fear he will pull another dick move like he did.

    Further more from the article, when asked if he regrets what he did, he states;

    he said he does not regret the stand he took but he regrets the way he spoke to Elizabeth.
    As a result of all of this, he's kinda lost it. By watching his latest videos he's making about his new book "Million dollar cup of water". He spends time now meditating as well.

    youtu.be/6RzX5nfAZ80
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #65  
    Senior Member SVPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    2,026
    His big fat mouth has made him unemployable. Even Prog businesses and non-profits haven't stepped up to give him a job!

    I know I should be compassionate for some one who is going through really hard times, but I'm not feeling it. At all. Teeing off on a teeny- or twenty-something girl making minimum or a little above minimum wage who has nothing to do with the cause he was "championing" demonstrated a really ugly character and lack of class. His troubles are self-inflicted.
    SVPete

    Envy is Greed's bigger, more evil, twin.

    Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #66  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17,465
    What I don't get is why the left has to act this way. Why can't we, as adults, have a simple conversation? We're allowed to disagree about everything. But these people can't help themselves and they act like douchebags like this idiot did.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #67  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    278
    I can't really feel sorry for this guy. He had from what sounds like a great job and making a small fortune. It's his own doing. Plus, add to that the fact he's obviously the type that would unload on some poor young woman who had nothing to do with what was going on just cements him as a complete asshole who can't button his mouth.

    Then from that statement of his, it shows he can't even really admit maybe he was in the wrong, just some backhanded comment about how he went about it. Screw him, I hope losing nearly everything was worth it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #68  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What I don't get is why the left has to act this way. Why can't we, as adults, have a simple conversation? We're allowed to disagree about everything. But these people can't help themselves and they act like douchebags like this idiot did.
    I don't know. Maybe in the heat of the moment he didn't figure someone would be filming it. From my experience with the serious leftists, one of their main tactics is to go straight for the throat against anything they consider offensive or hostile to them. Given the whole Chick-fila thing, that's probably what got this prick seeing red. It didn't matter that Truett Cathy wasn't in the store manning the counter himself, he was just fine with being a jerk to some kid who probably had no dog in the fight other than working there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #69  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,609
    Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    I don't know. Maybe in the heat of the moment he didn't figure someone would be filming it. From my experience with the serious leftists, one of their main tactics is to go straight for the throat against anything they consider offensive or hostile to them. Given the whole Chick-fila thing, that's probably what got this prick seeing red. It didn't matter that Truett Cathy wasn't in the store manning the counter himself, he was just fine with being a jerk to some kid who probably had no dog in the fight other than working there.
    He did know it was being filmed because this DUmbass was the one who filmed it with his own cellphone and then posted what he filmed on-line.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #70  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17,465
    Look what happened the last time these whiny douches had a beef with Chick-Fil-A:

    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •