Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Found this one too. It was another deleted video. Its long gone, but his description is still there in Cached.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I am thinking that Smith deleted his youtube page because I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link to it because I might be looking for it in the wrong place.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Leave it to a liberal to post something online that gets him fired from his job. He will undoubtedly become DU's newest hero.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Again, flip the roles. Imagine if this had been a conservative laying into an employee of a company that supports gay "marriage."
    One is opposing discrimination and one is supporting it. I suppose in your values neutral world that makes sense.

'I heard that liberals were going to eat at KFC in protest but cancelled their plans after they found out that fast food restaurants don't accept food stamps.'

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Looks like some of his info on his former employer's website is already being redacted. Had to get the cache to see this:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...mithResume.pdf

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I am thinking that Smith deleted his youtube page because I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link to it because I might be looking for it in the wrong place.
    Its still there, only thing on it is a cycling video he shared not from his own. He's turned off comments and he's showing no activity.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Amsmith7...h?feature=plcp

He also deleted his LinkedIn account, his FB page as well as any other locations he was active.

Vante has reactivated their FB page now with the company statement on firing him.

The School's website has scrubbed him. But they are not saying any thing about being rid of him yet. Likely waiting to see if they can keep him.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Jackson Pearce, the woman who incited people like Smith to make videos of themselves asking for water at CFA, is washing her hands of responsibility in this. It's pretty sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    One is opposing discrimination and one is supporting it. I suppose in your values neutral world that makes sense.
    Show me one example of CFA discriminating against any customer or employee. He wasn't opposing discrimination. He was bullying an employee who most likely makes 1/100th of his salary (he was pretty high up in his company) because she worked for a company whose owner said something that he didn't like. There is nothing admirable in his conduct.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Leave it to a liberal to post something online that gets him fired from his job. He will undoubtedly become DU's newest hero.
    Too bad you weren't around for Walldude's firing several years back.