Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Barack and other leftists in Wonderland 

Some of the storys Ive been reading lately. All I can say is that some of them should come with some kind of disclamer:

Warning: What you are about to read is fiction, not real news.

Oh.. here comes one now.

Propaganda poll shows Obama ahead

A worthless new Quinnipiac poll gives Obama a big edge in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

The survey shows Obama up 6 in Ohio and Florida and 11 in Pennsylvania. These are all bigger margins than Obama received when he won all three states in 2008 -- Florida (2.8%), Ohio (4.7%). Pennsylvania(10%). It seems unlikely that Obama would be doing better in these states than he did 4 years ago. If you look at page 9 of the detailed results provided by the pollster (now linked to the New York Times and CBS for these state polls), you get the answer for the odd results:

Those surveyed revealed who they voted for in 2008. Here are the results by state (Page 9):

Florida: Obama 53%, McCain 40%

Ohio: Obama 53%, McCain 38%

Pennsylvania: Obama 54%, McCain 40%.

In other words, the bias towards Obama voters is 10% in Florida and Ohio, and 4% in Pennsylvania, compared to how people actually voted in these states in 2008.

These results are as valuable as the media that sponsored them. It is a shame that Quinnipiac, which was once respected, has thrown in with the propagandists.

Americanthinker

Polling people to skew the polls like they're doing is really only hurting Democrats by letting them think that 0bama is sailing away with this election. So I guess the left is popping champagne for 0dummy about this?
    Last edited by Janice; 08-05-2012 at 02:20 AM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Like I said before. The polls are way off (just like it was in 1980 when everyone thought that Carter was going run away with his re-election. It backfired on them big time). For that reason I am not following them anymore.

Almost every poll you find is biased towards obama. Just looking at the sources should tell you that.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Most of the Pollsters clearly over sample Dims and leftists.

Life in the echo chamber.

We will see come election time, Obama should be behind 10% with his success as president but we have a country full of moroons.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Pelosi: Obama Has Created Many "Expansions Of Freedom"

Citing ObamaCare, the Lilly Ledbetter Act and the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Cali.) says President Obama has enacted many "expansions of freedom."

In a speech to Campus Progress, where she received an award, Pelosi said the Affordable Care Act is "about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

"Central to all is the Affordable Care Act, which we think is about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness," Pelosi said.

Pelosi also said the health care legislation would allow young people to "be creative" and pursue dreams of painting, writing and dancing without having to be employed.

"A healthier life, for liberty, to pursue your happiness without being joblocked into a job just because it had benefits where instead you could be creative and paint, or play music, or be a photographer; you could write; you could start your own business; you could be self-employed; you could change jobs. You, nor our economy, would never be stifled again because creativity and career choices would be dominated by health care benefits or lack thereof," Pelosi said.

RealClearPolitics

"Expansions Of Freedom"? I noticed Madam Botox and the rest of the circus on the hill exempted themselves from this wonderful health care plan. Perhaps the toxins have finally leached into crazy Aunt Nancys brains?

Another creature from the nite at bizarro world exposed.

Pelosi also said the health care legislation would allow young people to "be creative" and pursue dreams of painting, writing and dancing without having to be employed.
    So they will finally ba able to use that art history degree? Albeit the tax payers will be paying for them to live. Then that is a liberals dream. Their main agenda is to suck money out of the tax payers pocket while they sit on their butt and do nothing with themselves.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Kerry: Climate Change ‘As Dangerous’ as Iran’s Nukes and Possibility of War

The situation facing the planet because of climate change is “as dangerous” as the possibility of war over Iran’s nuclear activities, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) told the U.S. Senate on Wednesday.

Delivering what his office described as “a major address and current assessment of the global climate change challenge,” Kerry acknowledged and bemoaned the success of those who question the notion of human-induced global warming. He compared skeptics to flat-earthers and decried what he called a “concerted assault on reason.”

“I believe that the situation we face, Mr. President, is as dangerous as any of the sort of real crises that we talk about – today we had a hearing in the Foreign Relations Committee on the subject of Syria, and we all know what’s happening with respect to Iran, and nuclear weapons and the possibility even of a war,” Kerry said.

“Well, this issue [climate change] actually is of as significant a level of importance, because it affects life itself on the planet,” he said.

MORE@CNSNews

M'thinks Lurch has been spending waaaay too much time in Teresa's liquor cabinet.

Perhaps one day veterans will have a chance to visit his grave with a full bladder.

Nancy Pelosi accuses Republicans of trying to kill children with E. coli

Republicans don’t want to spend money to protect children from the E. coli bacteria, said House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a campaign event Monday in support of a Democrat running for a Florida congressional seat.

“I say to (Republicans), do you have children that breathe air? Do you have grandchildren that drink water? I’m a mom and I have five kids … as a mom I was vigilant about food safety, right moms? If you could depend on the government for one thing it was that you had to be able to trust the water that our kids drank and the food that they ate. But this is the E. coli club. They do not want to spend money to do that,” Pelosi said.

MORE@HumanEvents

---------------------------------

Clearly she is suffering from Botox poisoning.

Michelle Obama: ‘Building Our Economy Starts With the Restaurants ...’

CNSNews.com) - Striking a similar theme to one her husband also struck last week, First Lady Michelle Obama said on Friday that President Barack Obama’s tax plan will help build the economy by building up restaurants.

“So I want you to remind folks that Barack has cut taxes for working families by $3,600, and he has cut taxes for small businesses 18 times--18 times,” Mrs. Obama said in Springfield, Mass. “Because what your president understands is that building our economy starts with the restaurants and the stores and the startups that create two-thirds of all new jobs in this economy. That’s what we need you to do.”

On Thursday at Loudon County High School in Leesburg, Va., President Obama had said that hiring new teachers will help the economy because those new teachers will go out and eat at restaurants.

“But if you look at our history, if you look at the facts, every time we’ve grown, it hasn’t been by the top down. It’s been from the middle out. It’s been from the bottom out,” Obama said at the high school. “When middle-class families are doing well, lo and behold, everybody does well. >>>

MORE@CNSNews

-----------------------------------------

Nothing says yummy like a state run restaurant. Portions regulated, prices fixed with jack $h#* as an offering... No fried food. No flavor, no service ... a scale to weigh you before ordering .../s

These people are coming unglued. These people are delusional.

Obama in Never-Never Land
    A slavish regard for truth is no match for inspired mythography.

The chief tenet of postmodernism is that truth and facts are arbitrary constructs, set up by the privileged to manipulate others less fortunate. In the case of our first postmodernist president, Barack Obama, there cannot be facts, past or present, only a set of shifting assertions that gain credence to the degree that they prove transitorily useful for progressive causes. A sympathetic biographer, David Maraniss, noted that almost all the touchstone events in Barack Obama’s mythographic memoir were fabricated. Of course, Obama would object to such a value-laden term and instead call them composites, impressions stitched together and presented as truth to serve the higher moral narrative: a young biracial idealist searching for his identity in a mostly racist and oppressive America. To the degree that Dreams from My Father enhanced that narrative, then all of what was in it was “true” — even the literary agent’s bio attesting that the exotic author was born in faraway Kenya. >>>

No American has any idea whether recess appointments, executive privilege, executive orders, or filibusters are to be considered good, bad, or indifferent, since Senator/President Obama has damned and embraced them all. I vaguely remember that at one time Guantanamo, renditions, tribunals, and preventive detention were either of no value or unconstitutional, and trying Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in a civilian court and prosecuting CIA agents for supposedly too harsh interrogations were good. But that was all more than three years in the past, and hundreds of “Make no mistake about it”s and “Let me be perfectly clear”s ago.

I recall that there were once admonitions that President Obama could not by fiat enact amnesty or special programs for African-Americans based on race, and that he could not come out unequivocally for gay marriage. But who knows, since someone did enact amnesty, set up a special bureau for African-American education, and use support for gay marriage as a wedge issue in the 2012 campaign. >>>

The Obama health-care plan was once different from Hillary Clinton’s in that it never included an individual mandate, but then it did have a mandate, then it had a tax instead, and it ended up with a penalty. The only constant is that names change as circumstances dictate. Barack Obama does not take money from oil companies, hire lobbyists, approve of earmarks, or raise money from Wall Street, but somebody with that name did. The new civility is “punish our enemies.” Voter intimidation is asking for an ID at the polls — it is not trying to make it more difficult for those in the military to vote. Developing domestic energy means canceling the Keystone pipeline and putting vast areas of federal lands off limits to gas and oil production. If the private sector goes ahead, despite federal regulations and discouragement, with new fracking and horizontal drilling, then the Obama administration achieved record levels of domestic oil and gas production. >>>

I am sure Presidents Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush flip-flopped and did things that they had said they would not, but there was always the clear sense that their hypocrisies were adjudicated by some sort of standard. With President Obama there is neither a reality nor a standard, just words that so often have no connection to the real world, past or present.

NationalReviewOnline

----------------------------------

Doncha jus luv leftist fantasy, personal psychodrama pixie dust? /s

This is really a job for God because it's obvious that the men in charge of our government don't have the belly for it and 47% of American voters are too super stupid to vote like real Americans.