Thread: MIke Malloy has EPIC Meltdown over Chick-Fil-A

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 MIke Malloy has EPIC Meltdown over Chick-Fil-A 
    Real Clear Politics link

By posting this here, Mike Malloy has reached more listeners than on his stupid radio show.
    Enjoy the meltdown....I did.

The Left in this country had a rude wake up call yesterday, as Princess has shown us since... They found out that they are not in the majority with their viewpoint. They found out that the msm no longer can suppress the truth of what this country really feels or thinks... and they are scared. November is coming and they are not so sure what's going to happen. They weren't aware that this country has had it with their games
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I love how the fags and dykes just took people who are defending marriage as between a man and a woman and turned it into hate.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was just gonna post this. I love Malloy, people need to listen to this nutcase
    once in a while to hear what the Kook Left sounds like.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Man, that is great! Hahaha Wow, Malloy really is a nutcase?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Yes, yes. Keep the insanity coming. I prefer that liberals remain stupid.

Like all of the idiots on the left they have no idea what Wednesday was actually about.
    Be Not Afraid.

Olbermann, Malloy, SGT Schultz,,,,,,,,,They just keep getting DUmber.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Is there anything Malloy doesn't have a meltdown over?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    The Left in this country had a rude wake up call yesterday, as Princess has shown us since... They found out that they are not in the majority with their viewpoint. They found out that the msm no longer can suppress the truth of what this country really feels or thinks... and they are scared. November is coming and they are not so sure what's going to happen. They weren't aware that this country has had it with their games
    Let's go through this one more time:

A bunch of superstitious morons waiting in line for hours to eat fast food is not a rude wake up call, we knew there were such people out there.

The "majority viewpoint" would be the same one which makes McDonalds the most popular restaurant in the country. Clear it is neither a measure of intelligence or good taste.

No one is sure what will happen in November. If you are, then you should figure out a way to make a major wager on that. Bet the Ranch, Barbara.

You and your ilk waste huge resources on stuff that simply doesn't concern you. Those resources could be better used to fight illegal immigration and gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Let's go through this one more time:

A bunch of superstitious morons waiting in line for hours to eat fast food is not a rude wake up call, we knew there were such people out there.

The "majority viewpoint" would be the same one which makes McDonalds the most popular restaurant in the country. Clear it is neither a measure of intelligence or good taste.

No one is sure what will happen in November. If you are, then you should figure out a way to make a major wager on that. Bet the Ranch, Barbara.

You and your ilk waste huge resources on stuff that simply doesn't concern you. Those resources could be better used to fight illegal immigration and gun control.
    Still mad that your side lost....yet again. Looks like you and Malloy have something in common here.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf