Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kind of off-topic, but does anyone else get a kick out of the fact that the preview image of the video says "Wanna pee"?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Let's go through this one more time:

A bunch of superstitious morons waiting in line for hours to eat fast food is not a rude wake up call, we knew there were such people out there.

The "majority viewpoint" would be the same one which makes McDonalds the most popular restaurant in the country. Clear it is neither a measure of intelligence or good taste.

No one is sure what will happen in November. If you are, then you should figure out a way to make a major wager on that. Bet the Ranch, Barbara.

You and your ilk waste huge resources on stuff that simply doesn't concern you. Those resources could be better used to fight illegal immigration and gun control.

You're a clueless, bigoted, backwards, intolerant, hypocritical jackass. Please go play in traffic (figuratively speaking).

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post

You're a clueless, bigoted, backwards, intolerant, hypocritical jackass. Please go play in traffic (figuratively speaking).
    You also forgot anti-first amendment rights.....unless they say or do something that agrees with his deviant lifestyle that is.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

A bunch of superstitious morons waiting in line for hours to eat fast food is not a rude wake up call, we knew there were such people out there.

The "majority viewpoint" would be the same one which makes McDonalds the most popular restaurant in the country. Clear it is neither a measure of intelligence or good taste.

No one is sure what will happen in November. If you are, then you should figure out a way to make a major wager on that. Bet the Ranch, Barbara.

You and your ilk waste huge resources on stuff that simply doesn't concern you. Those resources could be better used to fight illegal immigration and gun control.
    Eh? O.k So thousands of people going to chick-Fil-A showing support of free speech (which the left oly likes if it is something they agree with) is not a wake up call for you Pro-Gay marriage, free speech hating bigots? Yeah, I can see that. Nothing wakes you people up to reality. You are all lost in a dream world of licking lollipops and candy canes while you tip toe through the tulips. Sheesh, man. Get your head out of your rump and look around you. You might actually learn some things.

Edit: You lefties call Mr. Cathy a bigot, and the only bigots I saw in this whole things were you lefties...
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 08-04-2012 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Added Edit ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

So sayeth the person who called Wednesday bigot day. You don't even see your own hypocrisy do you.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

After Wednesday, there were various unconfirmed reports about anti-gay sentiments expressed at the event. Conveniently, no one caught it on camera or audio and no photos have surfaced. Also conveniently, all the reports come from anonymous sources.

Yesterdays protest was undeniably documented to include vulgar, hateful intolerance against Christians.

Just sayin'.

After Wednesday, there were various unconfirmed reports about anti-gay sentiments expressed at the event. Conveniently, no one caught it on camera or audio and no photos have surfaced. Also conveniently, all the reports come from anonymous sources.

Yesterdays protest was undeniably documented to include vulgar, hateful intolerance against Christians.

Just sayin'.
    Tea Party deja vu? They tried the same thing with them and even with a $100,000.00 reward for anyone to show the fact, it was still never proven.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Real Clear Politics link

By posting this here, Mike Malloy has reached more listeners than on his stupid radio show.
    Enjoy the meltdown....I did.

The really funny part about his rant is that it's easily summed up as such: "CHICKEN SANDWICHES! RIGHTWINGERS! GAY HATERS! RRRRRRRRAGH!!!!!"

The really funny part about his rant is that it's easily summed up as such: "CHICKEN SANDWICHES! RIGHTWINGERS! GAY HATERS! RRRRRRRRAGH!!!!!"
    Malloy's rant can be summed up as this:

The thing is, so can Novaheart's as well.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

LMAO. It is really bugging the shit out of you though. You just can't walk away from it. Too freaking funny.

Like I said earlier in this post, if you idiots think Wednesday was about gay marriage, you are sadly mistaken. You may have kept repeating that line but that's not why people came out in force a few days ago.
    Be Not Afraid.