Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Flip schmip. People don't flip. They do experiment, but they don't flip. I had a male roommate once who practically bragged about having sex with lesbians. I'll translate that for you: he would go to the sleeziest bar in town, get roaring drunk with other alcoholics (and I suspect that drugs were involved as well) and then end up in some sexual situation which may or may not have included some woman trying to get pregnant by a handsome blond haired blue eyed drunk.

You are ignorant. I know gay people who brag about flipping. I know a few who were in bad heterosexual relationships who are now with gays. You should subscribe to Showtime and watch The Real "L" Word, a reality show depicting the lives of lesbians. Then come back and tell me that gays don't enjoy "flipping". I watched it a few times during a free promotion and it's a big game for them.

It's been done. It's tiresome. It doesn't work, as is clear from the fact that you are still promoting this bullshit.
    Question, why do homosexual want marriage so badly when civil unions could give them the exact same rights with out stepping on anyone's moral toes?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Question, why do homosexual want marriage so badly when civil unions could give them the exact same rights with out stepping on anyone's moral toes?
    Because civil unions don't give us the exact same rights. It's not stepping on anyone's moral toes and in fact is none of anyone's business except the couple getting married. Look at how the issue is used by Republican politicians; that tells you all you need to know about it.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    You are ignorant. I know gay people who brag about flipping. I know a few who were in bad heterosexual relationships who are now with gays. You should subscribe to Showtime and watch The Real "L" Word, a reality show depicting the lives of lesbians. Then come back and tell me that gays don't enjoy "flipping". I watched it a few times during a free promotion and it's a big game for them.
    Well gee, if they say so on TV and you know some people who do it then it must be so. Is your sexual orientation about to change? If so, let me know so I can document it. There is a difference between living as a heterosexual and then coming out as gay, and being a heterosexual and changing into gay. The former happens (though less so as time marches on) and the latter doesn't. You're still thinking with your genitals- sexual orientation is inside your brain, not your crotch.

These are up at a lot of the pro-gay-marriage sites and such. Obviously, there's plenty of gay people out there who do indeed enjoy "flipping."
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Because civil unions don't give us the exact same rights. It's not stepping on anyone's moral toes and in fact is none of anyone's business except the couple getting married. Look at how the issue is used by Republican politicians; that tells you all you need to know about it.
    What rights does does a marriage give you that a civil union does not?

Since marriage is considered a basic building block of society, who is and is not allowed to get married is not just the concern of those involved. It is a societal concern and with you like it or not that is the way it is. Society has a say so on anything that may negatively affect its future.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    This brings up one of my issues about gay people. Why would a kid have to announce that he's gay? Just to see if they'll let him in? Normal people don't go somewhere and say "hi I'm Joe and I'm (gay, straight,) whatever." It all seems like attention-getting behavior to me. Maybe some people like to be made to feel bad.

I don't announce what I do in the bedroom, and I sure don't want you to either.
    Queers are mentally and emotionally stunted people. They're overgrown children looking for attention any way they can get it, which is why most of them are drama queens.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Can we also endeavor not to fall prey to the idiocy that gay men are predators looking to molest boys and teens?

Yeah, because that kind of thing never happens, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Yes, straight men can and do engage is same sex encounters and still continue to identify as straight.
    Then they would be liars, wouldn't they?

It's really very simple: You either engage in homosexual behavior, or you do not. I can claim to be a Labrador Retriever, but reality states that I am not.

It's been done. It's tiresome. It doesn't work, as is clear from the fact that you are still promoting this bullshit.
    Sorry your bullshit didn't stick to the wall, you seem to have such passion and feeling for homosexuals and their unfettered access to children.