Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Chick-fil-A 'kiss' day marred by 'Tastes like hate' graffiti 
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...andalized.html

On a day that some gay-rights activists are planning a "National Same-Sex Kiss Day," a Chick-fil-A in Torrance was vandalized overnight with hateful graffiti.

Chick-fil-A employees were greeted Fridays morning with the words "Tastes like hate" scrawled in large black lettering mimicking the chain's advertising across the back wall of the restaurant at 182nd Street and Hawthorne Boulevard in Torrance.

With media helicopters hovering overhead and police officers on the scene, one employee said, "I'm just trying to sort everything out."....

So much for the moral high ground, DUmmies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

So much for the moral high ground, DUmmies.
    They have no morals, never have...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

There you go. A peaceful protest by Christians and conservatives is answered with vandalism by bigots and haters on the left.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    There you go. A peaceful protest by Christians and conservatives is answered with vandalism by bigots and haters on the left.
    Leftists love the drama of revolution, so vandalism is always one of the first recources of the left. CFA franchise owners need to be prepared for escalation. The same mindset that resulted in broken windows in Seattle is at work here, and fast food restaurants aren't exactly hull-down defilades.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I am waiting to see the OWS camp out at their main headquarters and trash the place like they did every where they, well, occupied.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I am waiting to see the OWS camp out at their main headquarters and trash the place like they did every where they, well, occupied.
    They never actually occupy anyplace where they might get prosecuted. CFA isn't about to let them occupy their HQ and they will press charges.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    They never actually occupy anyplace where they might get prosecuted. CFA isn't about to let them occupy their HQ and they will press charges.
    I wouldn't put it past them to at least try. We all know that they aren't very bright.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Christian 'peace' has been the philosophical core and excuse for discrimination and violence toward gay people.

Nova, name me one gay person discriminated against by CFL. I'll wait.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Christian 'peace' has been the philosophical core and excuse for discrimination and violence toward gay people.
    And liberal lying has been the philosophical core and excuse for claiming discrimination and violence towards gay people.