Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Christians protests are always peaceful. The lefts protests are always violent and destructive.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Christian 'peace' has been the philosophical core and excuse for discrimination and violence toward gay people.
    Not by Christians who understand what Christ teaches. Christianity never teaches of the persecution of any one. It does state that sex between same sex couples is wrong but no where does Christ authorize the persecution of those people. We are to reach out in love and explain to them that what the do is a sin in the eyes of God. They can accept it and repent or they can ignore it and go about their merry way.

Where is the tolerance towards Christians that homosexuals claim to want from those who disagree with them? Is the demands to boycott CFA and like minded businesses a sign of tolerance? Why do many homosexuals consider any form of disagree with their lifestyle as hate speech or homophobia? I can disagree with a person on his choice in food but that doesn't mean that I hate the person.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 08-04-2012 at 12:17 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Not by Christians who understand what Christ teaches. Christianity never teaches of the persecution of any one. It does state that sex between same sex couples is wrong but no where does Christ authorize the persecution of those people. We are to reach out in love and explain to them that what the do is a sin in the eyes of God. They can accept it and repent or they can ignore it and go about their merry way.

Where is the tolerance towards Christians that homosexuals claim to want from those who disagree with them? Is the demands to boycott CFA and like minded businesses a sign of tolerance. Why do many homosexuals consider any form of disagree with their lifestyle as hate speech or homophobia? I can disagree with a person on his choice in food but that doesn't mean that I hate the person.
    That is a good point. And as we can see the appreciation day was non violent and was very peaceful. Then some moron from the left defaces the side of a restaurant. It happens all the time. The left is always the ones who act out and get violent, or destructive.

The left always does it to things that they don't agree with. They all have the belief that they can say what they want, when they want. But don't anyone on the opposite side dare same the thing.

It is all proof from Mr. Cathy. Him saying that he believes in traditional marriage does not make him a bigot, and it does not make him discriminatory. But because the retards on the left don't agree with what he said, they feel he is all of the above. So I guess they also feel that 80% of the country, all the muslims, and 90% of black people are such as well. They need to think before they speek. Then that would be imposible for them to do that. Especially when they get their cues from MSNBC.

As a note: The bible says to 'Hate the sin, not the sinner'. Me saying that I don't agree with gay marriage does not mean that I hate gays. I have family members who are gay, and I have friends who are gay. I treat them all the same as I would anyone else. I also love them the same as I would anyone else. It gets to be a pain in the butt when you get people on the left constantly preaching about tolerance; who in tern have none.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Nova, name me one gay person discriminated against by CFL. I'll wait.
    Nova the question remains please answer it...if you can..