1. #1 Nothing funny about Obama losing, funnyman Woody Allen says 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Thanks, Woody. Try sticking to making movies.

US filmmaker Woody Allen, best known for such comedy classics as "Annie Hall," says it will be no laughing matter if Barack Obama fails to win the race for the White House.

"It would be a disgrace and a humiliation if Barack Obama does not win," he told Spanish journalists at the ongoing 56th San Sebastian film festival, where his latest film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" is being screened.

"It would be a very, very terrible thing for the United States in many, many ways," he said.
    May the FORCE be with you!

US filmmaker Woody Allen, best known for such comedy classics as "Annie Hall," says it will be no laughing matter if Barack Obama fails to win the race for the White House. Besides his daughters will be teh hawt, in just a few years!

FIXORD! :p
    There's no way you can trust her. Her missile is gigantic

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    FIXORD! :p

Way to deliver wineslob!

noonwitch
    Woody Allen is one of those people I can't even look at anymore. I was never a huge fan, but I liked some of his movies. Now he just makes me ill.

My Hollywood entertainment dollars are quickly drying up for these blowhards. Starting with Oprah orgasmatic endorsement of the Obamessiah last year.

Now Ashley Judd's mean girl attack on Palin:

A woman voting for McCain and Palin is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. Ashley Judd, Actress

6. #6 It would be funny. 
    I do quite enjoy celebrities making themselves look foolish by making stupid comments about information they seem to know nothing about. I wish I could get a video crew to my house to let the whole world see how stupid I am. Jeepers, I think if I worked hard and got paid too much to entertain people I could be just as ignorant. . . then again . . . ummm . . . I think I have to shampoo my hair now. :D
    And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
    - Thomas Jefferson in some document unread in our congress.

A woman voting for McCain and Palin is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. Ashley Judd, Actress
    Lol, acting smart don't make it so..

Bleda
    Hollywood follows whatever that's popular at the moment. 4 years ago, they supported the war, because everyone else did. Now, the majority of the people don't support the war, so they don't either.

I doubt all those actors and actresses even know a thing about politics.