Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 So what happened to the Chick-Fil-A "kiss-in?" 
    Not seeing much about it. No reports of blocks-long lines of cars and people. No traffic disruption. Nothing much. I found exactly ONE video on YouTube and it's pretty pathetic. The gays didn't actually kiss in a Chick-Fil-A, but in the food court area near a shopping mall location. The Chick-Fil-A employees probably didn't even notice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ldMDDAlMb4

Cowards.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Well lets see here...

Besides all the gays kissing. As expected. There were the usual idiots.

Not to forget the police were called in.

Drama at the Chick-fil-A same sex "Kiss-In" event in Hollywood ... TMZ has learned the chicken joint called police today claiming the MEDIA was harassing its employees.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the Chick-fil-A staff wasn't bothered by the pro-gay marriage event taking place inside the restaurant, but felt the media was being too aggressive in trying to get commentary from Chick-fil-A employees.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Wow.

Well, when your maturity leveled off at 6 years old, acting like a petulant child shouldn't be that surprising.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Let's see, millions peacefully line up at Chick-fil-A to by breakfast, lunch or dinner to make a cultural statement or a few malcontents vandalizing stores, throwing tomatoes and generally making a nuisance of themselves.

Which side consists of liberals?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Let's see, millions peacefully line up at Chick-fil-A to by breakfast, lunch or dinner to make a cultural statement or a few malcontents vandalizing stores, throwing tomatoes and generally making a nuisance of themselves.

Which side consists of liberals?
    All they had was some nebulous, unproven claims of "hate speech" like "Let the gays starve."

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Wow.

So, the best that they could do was turn one of their own into a human pinata. Seriously?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The MSM was real quick to report this, but not the appreciation day. I guess that should tell you whose side they are on. As for the Kiss-in? It was an epic failure.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

9. #9 Chicken lips are scarce Great gay kiss-off lays a gigantic egg 
    This was billed as the greatest protest since Occupy Wall Street. Thousands of scantily clad gay men and lesbians said they’d lock lips in a coast-to-coast red-hot make-out session.

They were to blast anti-gay-marriage comments made by Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy. But gays preferred staying home to watch “The Real Housewives of New Jersey.”

Tumbleweeds could have rolled through the Paramus Park Mall in New Jersey yesterday as a symbol for the lack of stamina in the national kissing campaign.

From Georgia to California, protests drew yawns, not saliva.

Even in Atlanta, the home of Chick-fil-A, only two dozen kissers showed up. And there was a similar lack of necking in Chicago, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and San Francisco.

At NYU, 20 people weren’t allowed in the dorm that hosts the city’s only Chick-fil-A. Just three pairs of guys kissed on the street.

In Jersey, I only found eight kissers — and two weren’t even bi!

Giggling like overaged cheerleaders, Jessi Friechter, 42, and Claudia Campagna, 51, stared into each other’s eyes. And in full view of the Chik-fil-A neon sign, the coworkers pecked each other on the cheek — handing me an iPhone to record the event.

“My husband would love this,” teased Friechter.

Nearby, an older gent who refused to give his name was freaking out.

“That’s disgusting! That’s not why I came here,” he said.

“Why don’t they go to Sbarro and do that? Why don’t they go to Subway?”

So much for the kiss-fest. It couldn’t even draw New York’s Lesbian-in-Chief Christine Quinn, who wants to boot Chick-fil-A from the city.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...#ixzz22cfpBP3p
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Somewhere (I can't recall right now), I stated "What do you expect from a group that is less than 2% of the population?" and someone tried to "debunk" me by claiming homosexuals number 8 million in the U.S. The figure is likely inflated, but in any case, 8,000,000 / 311,000,000 = 2.6%, which is a far cry from their usual 5-10% claim. They aren't helping their case.