Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    They'll probably get a few thousand to show up at these things, maybe they'll consolidate it so that one or two Starbucks show long lines, which will then be photographed as "proof" of the strong support for gay marriage, or they'll use creative camera angles to make the stores look more crowded than they are, but the media will do whatever it takes to make this look like a mass event.
    Maybe they will have hollywood do some computer generated mind manipulation by creating video of thousands of people there. Look out for there to a lot of triplets on site.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I went to a local CFA during the KISS IN and got some chicken in preparation to seeing some hot lipstick lesbian kissing but alas no such luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Maybe they will have hollywood do some computer generated mind manipulation by creating video of thousands of people there. Look out for there to a lot of triplets on site.
    I live right up the street from a CFA and there is a Starbucks a block away. I'm going to do what I did to confirm the turn out for CFA. I'm going to take a short right up the street and look. I am willing to bet that their will be more people in CFA that day than Starbucks.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I live right up the street from a CFA and there is a Starbucks a block away. I'm going to do what I did to confirm the turn out for CFA. I'm going to take a short right up the street and look. I am willing to bet that their will be more people in CFA that day than Starbucks.
    For the life of me I dont know why starsucks is still in business, their sludge is awful.

When I was in college, I had a couple of gay friends who liked to kiss each other in public, even though they were not involved with each other in a romantic manner. They called it "flaming". It was something for them to do in a mostly conservative community (K-zoo) during the Reagan years.

They had the excuse of being 19 years old. I don't know either of them now, but I doubt they would find it so much fun now that they are pushing 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    For the life of me I dont know why starsucks is still in business, their sludge is awful.
    I like their cappuccino's but that is it.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It seems that Starbucks is no busier than usual.

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It seems that Starbucks is no busier than usual.
    When I drove past an hour ago there were 2 cars parked there rather than the normal 1, so sales must be up 50% today.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

We just got back from Santa Fe. The mall we were at has a Starbucks. Didn't notice anything strange, or stranger than usual. We don't visit the place since there's a Dunkin Donuts right up the street where people look and act normal.

In any case, the Santa Fe Starbucks showed nothing exceptional, and given the number of homos and lezzies in Santa Fe it seems nobody got the word there.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

We got lunch from CFA today which is about 100 yards from the Starbucks. Guess which one had more traffic? Hint: It wasn't Starbucks.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.