Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Wow.
    It's always about the violence with these clowns.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Don't particularly care to see it, but ...small time Yech!

Just keep it between themselves at home ... and *between their maker and themselves when they die.*

As someone else in here said, I also have a family member (cousin in his 60's ... retired) that is gay (in Canada) and is doing very well for himself (Capitalist, don'tcha know?) ...

As far as his sex-life goes, am not interested, nor does he ever expose the rest of us to it.

He knows that we love him, and carry on with our lives and our relationship to him, regardless.

Except for family ... he is not ready to come out of the closet, as is my friend in Toronto, who helps with young gays that are "suicidal" that I told you about not long ago in here.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Well lets see here...

As for this pic ... and his t-shirt? Are no words to suffice!

Will just have to post: ... X 100!

~ ABC

Now must get back to reading the rest of the thread!

Only got that far, before re-acting!

~ ABC

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post

~ ABC
    He hasn't seen bath water in a long time!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Get this, since the "Kiss In" was such a success.

Gays Planning Starbucks Appreciation Day To Counter Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day…

Via LA Times:
    Gay marriage activists are planning to swarm Starbucks on Tuesday in an attempt to counter the record sales from last week’s Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.

The chicken chain enjoyed a surge of support during the Wednesday event, dreamed up by former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy went on the record backing the “biblical definition of the family unit.”

A follow-up protest from Chick-fil-A critics on Friday, which was dubbed Same Sex Kiss Day, was more subdued.

Advocates for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights are trying again Tuesday with National Marriage Equality Day, initiated by Equally Wed, a lesbian and gay wedding magazine. So far, nearly 28,000 people have signed up to attend.

The event was originally called National Starbucks Appreciation Day in honor of the coffee giant, which recently threw its support behind efforts to make gay marriage legal.

-----------------------------

So your going to have a counter protest at a gay supporting business to outdo the sales of the other.

Lets see, a $5 Chicken Sandwich and a $1 drink verses a small overpriced $8 coffee?

Yea, I don't see this going down well ether. They will be too busy blogging about their protest then spending money.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

The Tampa anchors on the affiliate stations on the kiss-in day were asking viewers to call in to let them know if anyone showed up at the local Chick-Fil-A's. Apparently no one called, as they had no pics that I recall of any great numbers (or any) of folks locking lips at the chicken place.

Even in Florida (at least this part) their protest was a big flop that was derided by the local MSM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Gays Planning Starbucks Appreciation Day To Counter Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day…

Via LA Times:
    Gay marriage activists are planning to swarm Starbucks on Tuesday in an attempt to counter the record sales from last week’s Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.

The chicken chain enjoyed a surge of support during the Wednesday event, dreamed up by former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy went on the record backing the “biblical definition of the family unit.”

A follow-up protest from Chick-fil-A critics on Friday, which was dubbed Same Sex Kiss Day, was more subdued.

Advocates for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights are trying again Tuesday with National Marriage Equality Day, initiated by Equally Wed, a lesbian and gay wedding magazine. So far, nearly 28,000 people have signed up to attend.

The event was originally called National Starbucks Appreciation Day in honor of the coffee giant, which recently threw its support behind efforts to make gay marriage legal.

So your going to have a counter protest at a gay supporting business to outdo the sales of the other.

Lets see, a $5 Chicken Sandwich and a $1 drink verses a small overpriced $8 coffee?

Yea, I don't see this going down well ether. They will be too busy blogging about their protest then spending money.

Lets see. it is estimated that over 600,000 people participate in the Chick-Fil-A appreciation day. And 28,000 gays are going to participate in the Starbucks appreciation day? Yeah, that will make a statement *roll eyes*

I love Starbucks. And of course like the whiny crybaby liberals, I won't boycott them because I don't agree with their position on gay marriage. Now if they would act on it, like Target did, I would.

It is the same with Apple Computers and Ben & Jerry's (who support the occupy movement by the way) .... I don't care what a businesses political view is, as long they don't act on it and don't build their business plan around it.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Via LA Times:

They'll probably get a few thousand to show up at these things, maybe they'll consolidate it so that one or two Starbucks show long lines, which will then be photographed as "proof" of the strong support for gay marriage, or they'll use creative camera angles to make the stores look more crowded than they are, but the media will do whatever it takes to make this look like a mass event.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post

~ ABC

A shirt like that is grounds for refusal of service in any family restaurant. He'd get kicked out of most malls for wearing that, not because of an anti-religious sentiment, but because of obscene language.