Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    So is believing someone is born gay.
    Or believing that because you're gay you're not afforded equal treatment under U.S. law.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Or believing that because you're gay you're not afforded equal treatment under U.S. law.
    Now the gays are saying that their right to get married is the same as the civil rights movement of the 60's. *face palm*

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Now the gays are saying that their right to get married is the same as the civil rights movement of the 60's. *face palm*
    When the Gays get fire hoses and police dogs turned on them, denied seating at restaurants and separate water fountains get back to me on the civil rights thing.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    When the Gays get fire hoses and police dogs turned on them, denied seating at restaurants and separate water fountains get back to me on the civil rights thing.
    That is my thing as well. It doesn't even compare, and those morons are screaming that it is. I tell you, the black community is REALLY upset about it. I mean P I S S E D! And I don't blame them one bit.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Or light, or aura, or some other mystical, made-up liberal hippy nonsense.

I don't know, I saw people's auras when I went on a macrobiotic diet. I started eating meat again because I figured the auras were just hallucinations caused by a protein deficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    That's as big an insult as I can think of to the people that fought and struggled during the civil rights movement.

Here are the questions I asked Novatwit on another thread when he was trying this unequal meme:

Have you been denied the right to vote? Have you beed turned away from a restraunt?

Have you been made to sit at the back of a bus? Have you been told that a lunch counter is "straights only?"

Has there been a seperate water fountain for gays at any place you've been to lately?

Are there signs in the town where you live warning gays to "get out of town by sundown"?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Homosexuality has been a felony for most of the history of this country.
    Homosexuals have been denied education, employment, and housing.
    Homosexuals have been (and are still) a target of discrimination and violence.
    Homosexuals have been extorted by the police as individuals and businesses.
    Homosexuals have been (and still are) targeted by the police for selective enforcement and with intimidation tactics.
    Homosexuals continue to be treated differently and unequally under the laws of the federal, state, and local governments in regards to marriage, taxes, and benefits.

The fact that the gay rights movement has been successful in reducing some of these things is not evidence that they never existed or that the kind of people who practiced and promoted these violations would not gladly return to the good old days that they openly and unapologetically lament in their passing.

Nobody turned fire hoses on Orientals and Jews either - but that doesn't mean there weren't civil rights violations there. Where did the Constitution say that Jews and Orientals had a right to buy a house in Chevy Chase? It doesn't. It says that they have a right to equal protection under the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Homosexuality has been a felony for most of the history of this country.Homosexuals have been denied education, employment, and housing.
    Homosexuals have been (and still are) targeted by the police for selective enforcement and with intimidation tactics.
    I'm sure you have links? Given your proclivity for just making shit up...we need to see links.

Homosexuals continue to be treated differently and unequally under the laws of the federal, state, and local governments in regards to marriage, taxes, and benefits.
    All of which can be taken care of with civil unions. But you already know that. This isn't about being able to marry......it never was...it's about tearing down the foundations of this country and forcing people to accept your alternate lifestyle as normal...something that hasn't happened yet.

And that pisses you off to no end...thta much is obvious in the bile you spew on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know, I saw people's auras when I went on a macrobiotic diet. I started eating meat again because I figured the auras were just hallucinations caused by a protein deficiency.
    Did you worship them and give them your soul?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Homosexuality has been a felony for most of the history of this country.
    Homosexuals have been denied education, employment, and housing.
    Really? Then I'm sure you can provide links to each of those claims then. You know, facts to back up your accusations?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf