Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Really? Then I'm sure you can provide links to each of those claims then. You know, facts to back up your accusations?
    He just knows it and feels it to be true. That is enough for him, can't you just accept his emotional claims?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    That's as big an insult as I can think of to the people that fought and struggled during the civil rights movement.

Here are the questions I asked Novatwit on another thread when he was trying this unequal meme:

Have you been denied the right to vote?
    Not personally. Had I been convicted of the felony of being gay, then I would have been denied the right to vote. The right to vote is also effectively denied when a municipality structures its elections so that a minority enclave cannot elect a representative. This is generally done by having at-large elections, which is why courts have ordered many cities to have single district elections.

That's as big an insult as I can think of to the people that fought and struggled during the civil rights movement.
    LOL! As if you care.

Have you beed turned away from a restraunt?
    Yes, I have been told to leave two different establishments, one in Ocean City Maryland and one in Washington DC. Both violations of my rights took place in the summer of 1978.

Have you been made to sit at the back of a bus?
    No, and neither have any black people my age. I have been harassed on a bus and witnessed gay people being attacked on a bus.

Have you been told that a lunch counter is "straights only?"
    Asked and answered. That's pretty much what they are telling you when they tell you to leave. But, gosh, it didn't happen at a lunch counter because, well, who the fuck has seen a lunch counter or a Woolworths since 1980?

Has there been a seperate water fountain for gays at any place you've been to lately?
    Wow, you really got me there. But wait, has anyone seen a whites only water fountain in my lifetime?

Are there signs in the town where you live warning gays to "get out of town by sundown"?
    Gay people are generally aware of the danger zones without signs to direct them. Of course, sometimes the danger zone comes to you as was the case when recently the police invaded a gay bar in Ft Worth and violated the rights of everyone in the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Gay people are generally aware of the danger zones without signs to direct them. Of course, sometimes the danger zone comes to you as was the case when recently the police invaded a gay bar in Ft Worth and violated the rights of everyone in the place.
    Oh, so recently is 2 years ago? That happened in 2009 and resulted in good things happening for the LGBT community in Ft. Worth....nice try but you fail yet again.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Not personally. Had I been convicted of the felony of being gay, then I would have been denied the right to vote. The right to vote is also effectively denied when a municipality structures its elections so that a minority enclave cannot elect a representative. This is generally done by having at-large elections, which is why courts have ordered many cities to have single district elections.
    Gerrymandering? You mean like making convoluted districts that ensure only Liberal democrats ever get elected?

There's far more evidence of this going on from your party Nova. Turn off your projector...you're looking silly.

LOL! As if you care.
    More than you will ever admit. Unlike Liberals I judge people by the content of their character not skin color or special protected class.

You on the other hand have no trouble showing your ignorance on what the Civil Rights movement was about as you moronically attatch the idiocy that is gay "rights" to what was a real violent deadly struggle for equality.

Minorities had legitimate grips in the early toi mid part of the 20th century...the "rights" you want are a fraud.

Yes, I have been told to leave two different establishments, one in Ocean City Maryland and one in Washington DC. Both violations of my rights took place in the summer of 1978.
    And for what reason? Did you notify the authorities? Or did you get kicked out for making an asshole of yourself.

No, and neither have any black people my age. I have been harassed on a bus and witnessed gay people being attacked on a bus.
    Sure you have.

Asked and answered. That's pretty much what they are telling you when they tell you to leave. But, gosh, it didn't happen at a lunch counter because, well, who the fuck has seen a lunch counter or a Woolworths since 1980?
    Point still is that this phony "rights" movement you are so militant about didn't...nor will it have to go through half the indignation and insults blacks did 50 years ago.

And again we don't know why you were asked to leave...my guess is still you were just being an asshole. Not because you were gay.

Wow, you really got me there. But wait, has anyone seen a whites only water fountain in my lifetime?

Link?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I'm still waiting links backing up nova's claims and I want said links to come from unbiased sources and not from LGBGT sites.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    And for what reason?
    For dancing with a same sex partner.

Did you notify the authorities?
    You don't call the police when something like that happens. The police have no authority in that situation. You call a lawyer, and yes we did.

Fabulous Poster

Sure you have.
    Then there isn't much point in discussing it with you.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm still waiting links backing up nova's claims and I want said links to come from unbiased sources and not from LGBGT sites.
    links for what?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Oh, so recently is 2 years ago? That happened in 2009 and resulted in good things happening for the LGBT community in Ft. Worth....nice try but you fail yet again.

Well just a week or so ago you guys were cheering on bad and breakfast owners and championing their right to discriminate in public accommodations. Mind you I support the right to discriminate in public accommodation, as long as it's an open right to discriminate for any reason. But folks around here sure get their panties in a knot anytime they can convince themselves that "christians" are being discriminate against. What a joke.

links for what?
    Short term memory loss problem Nova? Or don't you have facts from a neutral source to back up the claims you made in post #17 in this very thread?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf