Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    waaahhhhh. People are bullied. All the time. People are bullied for being too fat, too skinny, for being too rich, for being too poor, for wearing glasses or clothes someone doesn't like. Cry me a river Nova. You were just bragging the other day about how you bullied someone in a parking lot. With the intention of doing so. What kind of a douche does that make you?

You're the biggest racist I've ever seen on CU. You hate blacks, hispanics and anyone that is religious. Your world consists of you and probably four other atheist gay dudes. Mazel tov homie.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    waaahhhhh. People are bullied. All the time. People are bullied for being too fat, too skinny, for being too rich, for being too poor, for wearing glasses or clothes someone doesn't like. Cry me a river Nova. You were just bragging the other day about how you bullied someone in a parking lot. With the intention of doing so. What kind of a douche does that make you?

You're the biggest racist I've ever seen on CU. You hate blacks, hispanics and anyone that is religious. Your world consists of you and probably four other atheist gay dudes. Mazel tov homie.
    Ya know. All this talk about gays being discriminated against gives me an idea. I am going to start a petition to stop St. Patrick's Day. Why? Because it is a day to celebrate the Irish, and me being Italian feel it is a day that is discriminating against me. Sure I could go down to the local bar and drink some green beer, and have a great time with my fellow man, and not be treated any different because I'm not Irish, but hey, it is still discriminating against me. And every time I see the celebration of a nationality that isn't my own, my heart sinks, and I feel like I am not wanted.

Who is with me?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Ya know. All this talk about gays being discriminated against gives me an idea. I am going to start a petition to stop St. Patrick's Day. Why? Because it is a day to celebrate the Irish, and me being Italian feel it is a day that is discriminating against me. Sure I could go down to the local bar and drink some green beer, and have a great time with my fellow man, and not be treated any different because I'm not Irish, but hey, it is still discriminating against me. And every time I see the celebration of a nationality that isn't my own, my heart sinks, and I feel like I am not wanted.

Who is with me?
    That's why we have Columbus Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's why we have Columbus Day.
    One, Columbus was Spanish. And two, you either totally ignored my point, or do not get it.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    ........You were just bragging the other day about how you bullied someone in a parking lot. ............

.......... You hate blacks, hispanics and anyone that is religious. .....
    You can't support these claims.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    One, Columbus was Spanish. And two, you either totally ignored my point, or do not get it.
    Really.

You can't support these claims.
    Coming from you Nova, that's comedy gold right there.
    Be Not Afraid.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    How can this violate the State Consttution of Hawaii when Article 1, Section 23 of the same document states the following...
    The ruling predates the change (with huge Mormon support) to the Hawaii constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    LINK....See Nova, unlike you, I actually back up what I post with links from an unbiased source.

Looks like your so-called "intelligent people" aren't so smart after all.

I'm aware of the sequence of events. The amendment to the Hawaii constitution doesn't alter the fact that the court found that the state had failed to prove a compelling state interest. The change to the constitution made the suit moot. None of which will matter when the USSC finds such laws to be unconstitutional.

The ruling predates the change (with huge Mormon support) to the Hawaii constitution.

I'm aware of the sequence of events. The amendment to the Hawaii constitution doesn't alter the fact that the court found that the state had failed to prove a compelling state interest. The change to the constitution made the suit moot. None of which will matter when the USSC finds such laws to be unconstitutional.
    You are? That's funny because what I posted was the original Hawaiian Constitution Article 1, Section 23 wording. The Bill listed there changed the wording to recognise only Man & Woman marriages as legal. Sure doesn't look like you're very aware of anything are you. As for the USSC changing the law? Don't bet on it. It's been 14 years since the law was passed. If someone had taken it to court they would have done it by now.

Oh and while we're at it, where are the links to back up your claims in post #17 in this thread?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Coming from you Nova, that's comedy gold right there.
    Ain't it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.