Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut
    I predict that a number of white northeastern Democrats will not vote for Obama based on his race. They will either stay home or vote for McCain which will mean doom for Obama. When it happens, you will not hear a peep in the media about those white Democratic racists up north.
    I dunno.

Do you really think that their principles (or lack thereof) would ever stand in the way of their personal agendas? One thing I'm sure of: Democrats are Democrats because they badly WANT the thing most valuable to them, whether that's getting paid for doing nothing, flaunting their homosexuality, or one of the dozens of their other agendas. The thing that threatens their agenda most is MORALITY, which is why they hate and fear conservatives with a passion. If it's just a matter of race, I believe most Democrats will just hold their noses while they vote. Independents or apoliticals may be a different story, as they probably don't have such focused ideologies.

I'm just hoping that as many people as possible find out the truth about Obama and see through his charades. That is what brought down Kerry and it should succeed in kicking the Obamessiah to the curb as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Gee .. I wonder why many non-blacks think blacks are liars and racists and uneducated and complainers
    - etc etc ?

Considering that these whackadoos are 'black leadership' - the poll isn't a surprise.
    You forgot one:

Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Another liar who is in the MSM a lot.

THESE are the people that represent black America.

And black America seems to embrace them.

OF COURSE the poll is going to show that non-blacks see blacks as liars, complainers, etc.
    Just look at who is in the spotlight - liars, complainers, etc etc

edited to add - that's Spike Lee - liar. (just in case ya'll didn't know who was in the picture)
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    I dunno.

Do you really think that their principles (or lack thereof) would ever stand in the way of their personal agendas? One thing I'm sure of: Democrats are Democrats because they badly WANT the thing most valuable to them, whether that's getting paid for doing nothing, flaunting their homosexuality, or one of the dozens of their other agendas. The thing that threatens their agenda most is MORALITY, which is why they hate and fear conservatives with a passion. If it's just a matter of race, I believe most Democrats will just hold their noses while they vote. Independents or apoliticals may be a different story, as they probably don't have such focused ideologies.

I'm just hoping that as many people as possible find out the truth about Obama and see through his charades. That is what brought down Kerry and it should succeed in kicking the Obamessiah to the curb as well.
    I do think that there is a very small minority of white Democratic voters that would never vote for a black man in key states like NJ, PA, OH, etc; they will either stay home or vote for McCain. A 5% swing of those voters will doom Obama if on election the race is close. There is no way in the world to factor racism on both sides into the polling data.