Thread: "Obama backers will blitz Florida"

Hybrid View

1. #1 "Obama backers will blitz Florida" 
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/article615083.ece

Get ready to see a Democratic presidential campaign the likes of which this state has never seen.

Starting next week, some 400 specially trained Barack Obama campaign "fellows" will fan out across Florida, including the Tampa Bay area, for an intensive six weeks of registering voters, mobilizing volunteers, as well as working to bring Hillary Rodham Clinton supporters into the fold.

The Obama campaign has 20 paid organizers in the state compared to John McCain's two and within days is expected to name its Florida campaign team. With more than 150,000 Florida supporters signed up for volunteer duty, the campaign is talking about an unprecedented voter mobilization effort.

Much as the Bush-Cheney campaign roared to Florida victory in 2004 with neighbor-to-neighbor campaigning, the Obama campaign sees a volunteer army large enough not only to target key voting precincts, but even specific streets and blocks.

"Field programs have made a tremendous difference in races in Florida that were targeted, but this is going to be that on steroids. We've never seen a statewide effort like this before,'' said Kirk Wagar, Obama's Florida finance chairman.....

gator
    I would love to have one of those commie dickwads come to my house!

Banned
    With all the glitz, glamour and, charisma that Obama bring to the table, his liberal left wing policies will not hold him in good steed with a majority of the American voters. Raising taxes and weak on defense makes him a loser. After all, I have never seen anyone polish a turd.

Obama will get creamed in Florida.

Eyeball are you listening!

He's was in St Louis last night and still here this am. Today he's playing nurse. No kidding, he was at Barnes-Jewish Hospital this morning working with a nurse for an houjr and talking to sick people (what else are you going to find in a hospital) about their health insurance.

What a poser! Sounds like he's going to "do a job" all around the country in a variety of professions. Oh please!! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He's was in St Louis last night and still here this am. Today he's playing nurse. No kidding, he was at Barnes-Jewish Hospital this morning working with a nurse for an houjr and talking to sick people (what else are you going to find in a hospital) about their health insurance.

What a poser! Sounds like he's going to "do a job" all around the country in a variety of professions. Oh please!! :eek:
    It's all about striking the pose. not about knowing anything. I dread the learning curve we will have to survive through if he wins. :(

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

Oh my god it's called CAMPAIGNING and Obama is really good at it.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I would love to have one of those commie dickwads come to my house!
    What the fuck are you gonna do?