1. #1 Travis Barker Critically Injured in Plane Crash 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

Former Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker has been left critically injured after a Learjet crashed while departing from a South Carolina airport. 4 people were killed, while two people - including Barker and DJ AM, a famed Hollywood DJ - were injured. Barker was transported to a burn center in Augusta, Georgia, where he was listed in critical condition. Barker had performed Friday night at an event alongside Perry Farrell, the former Jane's Addiction singer, as well as Gavin DeGraw and DJ AM. It was not immediately clear whether any of those performers, aside DJ AM were traveling with Barker....

http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/09...in-Plane-Crash

Prayers for him and his family. I'm not a fan but I wish him well. :(

They were one of my favorite bands while they were together.

Prayers, Travis.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

I loved Blink 182 (still do) and respect Travis for being a very smart business man and entrepreneur. You would never guess it by looking at him, but he is a very smart guy and very enterprising.

Horrible for all involved. I with them the best.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

WEST COLUMBIA, S.C. - The medical director of the burn hospital where former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and DJ AM are being treated says both men are expected to make full recoveries.

The musicians were critically injured in a South Carolina plane crash that killed four people late Friday.

Dr. Fred Mullins said Sunday morning that both men are being treated for second- and third-degree burns at a Georgia hospital. Mullins says recovery from such burns can take as long as a year but notes the men had no other injuries.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26803108/

They have a long road ahead of them. Burn recovery is rough.

Truly tasteless headline:

TRAVIS Barker, released from the Atlanta burn center over the weekend, is taking the long way home. A rep for Barker's ex-wife and on-again love, Shanna Moakler, confirmed they're "driving" to Los Angeles in a tour bus provided by Barker's band, Blink 182. After the plane crash last week in South Carolina that left him and pal DJ AM covered in burns and four others dead, "He'll never get in a plane again," a friend said. AM is at home in LA recovering. Both will take up to a year to completely heal.
    To see it go HERE

Power CUer
    That's quite a picture. He looks like one of the guys that does our tree work.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Never heard of him.
    Still - I'll wish him the best.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.