1. #1 E-MAILS SHOW GEITHNER, TREASURY TERMINATED PENSIONS OF NON-UNION WORKERS 
    In what may contradict testimony by Obama administration officials under oath and may be a violation of federal law, The Daily Caller obtained emails that show Timothy Geithner’s Treasury Department “was the driving force behind terminating the pensions of 20,000 salaried retirees at the Delphi auto parts manufacturing company,” and the move, according to The Daily Caller, “appears to have been made solely because those retirees were not members of labor unions.”

As The Daily Caller notes, “Under 29 U.S.C. §1342, the PBGC is the only government entity that is legally empowered to initiate termination of a pension or make any official movements toward doing so” and “the White House and Treasury Department have consistently maintained” the PBGC “independently made the decision to terminate the 20,000 non-union Delphi workers’ pension plan.”

These emails contradict sworn testimony by several Obama administration figures and is yet another example of Obama’s administration misleading lawmakers, the courts, and the public -- as they did with Obamacare -- when it came to these pension cuts.

On July 11, 2012, The Daily Caller notes, Matthew Feldman, the former Treasury Department official, testified before Congress that, "As a result of the Delphi Corporation bankruptcy ... Delphi and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation were forced to terminate Delphi's pension plans, which means there are Delphi retirees who unfortunately will collect less than their full pension benefits."

The e-mails show Treasury Department and White House officials working with PBGC officials, and e-mails from PBGC officials indicated they believed they needed "to clear decisions and action plans through senior administration officials."

In one series of e-mails, Joseph House, who was a Treasury Department official at the time the e-mails were sent in 2009, was in communication with Matthew Feldman, a member of Obama administration's auto task force.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...kers-At-Delphi
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Geithner - the turd that just won't drop in the toilet bowl.

Timmy, boy -- come back when you learn how to pay your taxes.

Asshat.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Even my Son in Law, the Democrat lawyer, had nothing to say when I brought up Geithner. My wife and I were self employed once, and we had no trouble interpreting the law and understanding what we had to pay.

Geithner was in a position to know exactly what the penalties were and law enforcement tradition was. He would not be intimidated by a letter from the IRS like you or I would when we were in the wrong, and he used that knowledge to further his own greed. Petty greed, at that.

Did someone call Geithner an asshat? "Cuz he is.

No bailouts for the non union.

Again, we have in the Obama Administration everything that the left accused GWB and his administration of. A president who disregards the Constitution and rules by kingly edict and criminals from the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    No bailouts for the non union.
    This goes beyond no bailouts. This is breach of contract and theft. Somebody needs to go to jail.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!