1. #1 Abortionist sees aborting ‘ugly black babies’ as a service to the taxpayers 
    Quote Originally Posted by WashingtonExaminer

Watch the video above, of a pro-life Christian group confronting an abortion doctor. The doctor says his abortions save taxpayers money, prevent shootings like the one in Colorado, and rid the world of “ugly black babies.”

I wonder how many abortionists and defenders of abortion hold this view of abortion’s social role. (Video via Lifesite News.)

UPDATE, 5:50 pm: The doctor in the video, apparently, is an active political donor, giving almost all his money to Democrats.
    Washington Examiner Link

I was thinking about placing this in Mindless Moonbat Gibberish but thought that more people need to see this. This "man" is a disgrace to the United States and the human population in general.

Now, will there be a call to pull this man's license or will this just be swept under the rug because of who he donates too? The video will turn your stomach.

Of course he'll be called a conservative or worse yet, this will get swept under the rug as usual.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    This eugenics supporter better be careful. He'll be on the elimination list when 'they' decide to remove ugly Indian doctors from the gene pool.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My limited experience with abortion clinics involved one that had lots of protesters in front of it (PP in K-zoo, the one that got burned 3 times in the 4 years I lived there) and one in a poor neighborhood in Detroit that didn't (most protesters would have been afraid to go into that part of Detroit). Both were situations in which I was accompanying another woman to the clinic, not seeking services there myself. In the situation in Kalamazoo, the staff at PP never talked to the protesters, and always walked right by them without acknowledging their presence. My ex-SIL used to be one of the people who would walk women through the protests in the early 90s, and she said that they also never talked to the protesters, just walked through the groups. This was in metro Atlanta, where there were some pretty big protests.

This guy is not a true representative of the people who work in the abortion services field.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My limited experience with abortion clinics involved one that had lots of protesters in front of it (PP in K-zoo, the one that got burned 3 times in the 4 years I lived there) and one in a poor neighborhood in Detroit that didn't (most protesters would have been afraid to go into that part of Detroit). Both were situations in which I was accompanying another woman to the clinic, not seeking services there myself. In the situation in Kalamazoo, the staff at PP never talked to the protesters, and always walked right by them without acknowledging their presence. My ex-SIL used to be one of the people who would walk women through the protests in the early 90s, and she said that they also never talked to the protesters, just walked through the groups. This was in metro Atlanta, where there were some pretty big protests.

This guy is not a true representative of the people who work in the abortion services field.
    Unfortunately, he is. Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist who saw abortion and birth control as means to reduce what she considered undesirable populations. She wrote quite a bit about her "Negro Project", which targeted blacks for reduction and eventual elimination. The roots of the movement are tainted, and while many people working in the field may not be aware of this, you can be sure that many are. Jesse Jackson, for example, started out as a pro-life preacher, because he saw the destruction of his people at the hands of abortionists, but sold out to the feminists in order to gain mainstream power. However, in his heart of hearts, he knows the truth. He is not the only one.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Unfortunately, he is. Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist who saw abortion and birth control as means to reduce what she considered undesirable populations. She wrote quite a bit about her "Negro Project", which targeted blacks for reduction and eventual elimination. The roots of the movement are tainted, and while many people working in the field may not be aware of this, you can be sure that many are. Jesse Jackson, for example, started out as a pro-life preacher, because he saw the destruction of his people at the hands of abortionists, but sold out to the feminists in order to gain mainstream power. However, in his heart of hearts, he knows the truth. He is not the only one.
    Actually, Sanger was opposed to abortion: "while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."---Margaret Sanger

Her Planned Parenthood clinics didn't turn into children's death camps until the feminist movement of the 1960's and the million plus murders of babies in the US each year is a continuining disgrace to our country and civilization.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ