Thread: [Ted] Kennedy 'very ill' ... A Kennedy update

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 [Ted] Kennedy 'very ill' ... A Kennedy update 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

Sneed hears the health of U.S. Sen. Ted Kennedy, whose bravura in the face of a cancerous brain tumor resulted in a surprise appearance and speech at the Democratic National Convention, is sadly going downhill.

"He gave every ounce of courage to attend that convention, where an attack of kidney stones caused him to be delivered by ambulance," said a source. Update: •

Update: "And although he still goes sailing every day at 2 p.m., he is getting weaker and weaker. He's a very ill man. It's been said he could have three weeks, three months or three years . . . but I wouldn't bet three years."

Although Kennedy does not plan to return to the Senate this fall, his family and staff are now pulling together his archives and papers, which will reportedly be housed in a building near the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum in Boston. http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/1...NEED19.article
    Last edited by megimoo; 09-20-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Wow. That sucks big time. This is no time for politics to get in the way. He and his family needs lots of prayers right now.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

I agree, I don't wish cancer on anyone, its a terrible thing. My prayers to Mr. Kennedy and his family. I hope that his death, if it must come now, comes quick and painless.
    Hello, welcome to the United States of America.
    Please press 1 for English. If you can't please press 2 to disconnect until you learn how to speak English. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GenYConservative View Post
    I agree, I don't wish cancer on anyone, its a terrible thing. My prayers to Mr. Kennedy and his family. I hope that his death, if it must come now, comes quick and painless.

Yup...This doesn't look good for Sen. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by rjas77 View Post
    Yup...This doesn't look good for Sen. Kennedy
    Or for Bob Novak !

I will offer prayers for his slavation. Yes even someone as inherently twisted and mailicious as Ted Kennedy can be saved.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [SIZE="3"]

Although Kennedy does not plan to return to the Senate this fall, his family and staff are now pulling together his archives and papers, which will reportedly be housed in a building near the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum in Boston.
    You mean like the police reports from the bridge incident or documentation on the massive campaign contributions from the Unions?

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    You mean like the police reports from the bridge incident or documentation on the massive campaign contributions from the Unions?

Or This :

sniip
    All these facts are probably well-known to those who follow such matters. Serious questions about Kennedy’s role in the Cold War have been asked more than once before. From time to time, some bits of his mysterious story are revealed — only to demonstrate that much more of it still remains in darkness.

Now it happens again, with professor Paul Kengor quoting from a top-secret KGB report about their contacts with Kennedy, in his new book The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism.

The document, first released in the Sunday Times by Tim Sebastian in 1992, reveals how Kennedy secretly offered the KGB to work together to undermine President Reagan. This proposal was conveyed to the Soviets by former senator John Tunney in 1983.

That was not the only time when Tunney got involved in Kennedy’s games with Moscow. Another top-secret KGB report, published in 1992 in Russian Izvestia newspaper, says that in 1978 Kennedy “requested the assistance of the KGB to establish a relationship” between a firm owned by Tunney and the Soviets. The KGB report recommended the CPSU Central Committee to agree, because Tunney’s firm was already connected to one David Karr, a KGB agent in France (See, for example: Ted Kennedy was a ‘Collaborationist,’ by Herbert Romerstein. Human Events, December 8, 2003).

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...U3ZWNhYTk0NGQ=

I figured the speech he gave at the DNC might be his last. I never want to wish this on anyone so I hope God will heal him or take him peacefully.

As a politician, the guy is a total scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    I figured the speech he gave at the DNC might be his last. I never want to wish this on anyone so I hope God will heal him or take him peacefully.

As a politician, the guy is a total scumbag.
    I can't say I agree. As much as we may like the idea of a quiet death - there is something to be said for a rough one.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.