1. #1 New Movie: 2016 0bamas America 

About 2016: Obama’s America
    An In-depth Documentary that Journeys Into the Life of Barack Obama

2016 Obama's America takes audiences on a gripping visual journey into the heart of the world’s most powerful office to reveal the struggle of whether one man's past will redefine America over the next four years. The film examines the question, "If Obama wins a second term, where will we be in 2016?"

Across the globe and in America, people in 2008 hungered for a leader who would unite and lift us from economic turmoil and war. True to America’s ideals, they invested their hope in a new kind of president, Barack Obama. What they didn't know is that Obama is a man with a past, and in powerful ways that past defines him--who he is, how he thinks, and where he intends to take America and the world.

Immersed in exotic locales across four continents, best selling author Dinesh D’Souza races against time to find answers to Obama’s past and reveal where America will be in 2016. During this journey he discovers how Hope and Change became radically misunderstood, and identifies new flashpoints for hot wars in mankind’s greatest struggle. The journey moves quickly over the arc of the old colonial empires, into America’s empire of liberty, and we see the unfolding realignment of nations and the shape of the global future.

Emotionally engaging, 2016 Obama’s America will make you confounded and cheer as you discover the mysteries and answers to your greatest aspirations and worst fears.

Love him or hate him, you don’t know him.

Coming to theaters this summer

Now Playing

Century 16
    301 E 36th Ave
    Anchorage, AK

Regal Tikahtnu Stadium
    1102 North Muldoon Road
    Anchorage, AK

The Valley Cinema
    3331 E Old Matanuska Rd
    Wasilla, AK

Signature Stadium 14
    185 Hutton Ranch Road
    Kalispell, MT

Regal Opry Mills Stadium
    570 Opry Mills Drive
    Nashville, TN

AMC Gulf Pointe
    11801 S Sam Houston Pky E
    Houston, TX

Edwards Houston Marque Stad. 23 & IMAX
    7620 Katy Frwy
    Houston, TX

AMC First Colony
    3301 Town Center Blvd S
    Sugar Land, TX

Cinemark at Market Street
    9595 Six Pines Dr
    The Woodlands, TX

Santikos Silverado IMAX
    24720 Tomball Parkway
    Tomball, TX

MORE Showings Aug.10, 17, 24
    News and Reviews
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Anti-Obama Documentary a Box Office Hit

A documentary highly critical of President Obama’s past became the second highest-grossing documentary of the year last weekend, grossing $1.2 million last weekend.

“2016: Obama’s America,” based on conservative author Dines D’Souza’s book “The Roots of Obama’s Rage,” expanded to 169 theaters nationwide on Friday, following the success of its limited release to 61 theaters over the past month, the Hollywood Reporter first reported.

Overall the documentary has grossed slightly more than $2 million since it opened at one theater in Houston on July 13, making it the 12th highest-grossing political documentary in history.

The film, D’Souza said, is “a vista” of Obama’s life, following his childhood from Hawaii to Indonesia to Kenya, his father’s birthplace, to Chicago. D’Souza claims that his documentary looks at “just how different” Obama is because of his multicultural upbringing, which the author claims led Obama to subscribe “to an ideology that sees America very differently.”

“Obama has an agenda that is different than what many and maybe a majority of Americans want,” D’Souza told ABC News after his film’s premiere in Texas last month.

The author, who stars in the documentary, said the president wants “a fairly dramatic expansion of state control over a whole range of industries” and a “rapid and startling weakening of America’s position particularly in the Middle East.” He also wants ”to shrink America’s footprint in the world because he thinks we’ve been stepping on the world.”

All of these priorities, D’Souza claims, stem from his father’s Kenyan roots and Obama’s “very different upbringing.”

“I expect them to walk out of the theater saying it is a little hard to believe we have had for four years a man in the White House that we never fully knew,” D’Souza said of the reaction he expects people to have to his movie. “I think it’s fair to say across the spectrum that’s what people will say.”

ABCNews

----------------------------

This movie is NOT Anti-obama. It IS PRO-America. But don't expect movie reviewers from the usual sources to cover it. You can go to the movie's website to find theaters current show times. Its supposed to be in something like 1500 theaters nationwide this weekend.

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #4; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only ‘The Expendables 2′ Can Break $10M

SATURDAY AM, 3RD UPDATE: Because of Friday’s very weak box office, there was finally clarity for the Top 10 film rankings this morning. As predicted, Millenium/Lionsgate’s holdover The Expendables 2 finished in first place Friday and this weekend. It’s followed by Universal’s 2-week-old The Bourne Legacy in second place. New movies didn’t perform. But the shocker was Rocky Mountain Pictures’ political documentary 2016 Obama’s America which expanded into theaters across America this weekend after a very limited release and wound up in 4th place. That’s stunning because it’s playing in 2/3 fewer theaters across North American than the other wide release actioners. Due to its hot pre-sales, the pic is proving frontloaded, and its ranking will fall steeply by end of Sunday. But the doc made its point: its new cume after this weekend should make it the #1 conservative documentary (besting Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’s $7.7M).

Its success comes because of savvy marketing on the eve of the Republican National Convention August 27-30. Exhibitors are reporting busloads arriving at theaters around the country in pre-organized trips. It also employed much of the same marketing techniques used to garner attention and support for faith-based films, understandable since the audience is overlapping. Its campaign included advertising nationally over the past two weeks on talk radio and cable news channels including Fox News Channel, A&E, History and MSNBC. ”Yes, I also didn’t believe it when I first saw the film taking off in pre-sales on Tuesday,” an exhibition insider tells me. “Because there’s not a lot of new product that’s taking off.”

DeadlineHollywood

Sounds like the movie is doing well for being shown at such few places!

Michael Moore is probably wishing he would of made the film.

I saw it Friday. Fantastic movie. The theater was full.

woot and kick.

I think I'll go see it this week.
    Be Not Afraid.

I went and saw it today at noon. There was no direct attack on 0bama. But the message definitely let you draw your own conclusions. Its the first movie I have paid for, to walk in and watch since I walked out on Kevin Costners "Tin Cup". Never heard so much using the lords name in vain before. 10 minutes into it, I walked out and this is the first one I am willing to support Hollywood or a movie by purchasing a ticket since then.

You know the most common denominator I saw in the seats in this movie? They were ALL voters. How do I know? Probably 95% were seniors. Of course its the middle of the work day so that would explain a lot. But I thought it was worth noting.

Next... I gotta find a few copies of Newsweek headlining "Hit the road Barack" to show my support, for when they get it right.

Will Barry see it? And will he be enraged?

I hope so.

Obama Haunts Fright Night at the Movies

Three movies, three views of Obama. All frightening. All justly so.

One walks away from the movie 2016: Obama's America, the growing box-office bonanza by Dinesh D'Souza and Gerald Molen, wondering why in tarnation it took so long for anybody to put Barack Obama's views into their proper context. Then again, 2016 provides only part of the context; another important part of it came four years ago, when Citizens United released Hype: The Obama Effect -- a powerful but far-too-little seen piece of film-making that nailed much of the essential Obama before the misery of the past four years, while indeed predicting a fair amount of what The Self-Anointed One has inflicted upon this fair land of ours. This week, Citizens United completes the circle with The Hope and the Change, which features a one-hour collage of ordinary citizens, Obama supporters in 2008 and almost all Democrats (with a few independents thrown in), who now are experiencing severe buyer's remorse.

All three perspectives are important. All three pound home the message that Barack Obama never should have gotten anywhere near the Oval Office.

Let's start with the box office hit, 2016. Continued ...

AmericanSpectator

------------------------------------------

Very interesting and critical review of all 3 movies. So far, Ive only seen the 2016 movie. Which I thought was rather tastefully done, w/o any direct attacks on 0bama.