Thread: Chris Rock

1. #1 Chris Rock 
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/...51187374546929

I guess he didn't mind when obama out spent McCain 3 to 1 in 2008, God why dont they just come out and say "hey we are supporting him cause he is black"? I would respect them a little more for it.

Wow! Some of those comments are disturbing...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Chris Rock would like the presidential race to be more “like a real fight.”

“I wish we didn’t have to stoop to this level. I wish they made it like a real fight. I mean, we’re watching the Olympics right now and everything is fair,” the comedian said on “CBS This Morning” on Thursday. “So I wish both guys could only spend the exact same amount of money and let the best man win.”
    Too bad the Failure In Chief would never agree to that. He's the one with the billion dollar campaign goal, remember Racist?

Rock, who’s an Obama supporter, said he’s curious to see just “how mean” things will get as the race heats up.

“It’s getting really, really, really mean,” he said.
    Meaning, my guy who started and favors the negative campaign ads is fine but that telling the truth by Romney on the Failure In Chief is over the line.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Hey Chris! Shut up and............aw just shut up.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Chris Rock is one of the most racist people in show biz. Right up there with Kanye West.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Yo Chris, It is a "fair fight" . President Obama & Mitt Romney are both participating in the political process under the same guidelines and/or restrictions. If anything Obama has the advantage of being the Incumbent. None withstanding his dismal leadership record.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Chris Rock is one of the most racist people in show biz. Right up there with Kanye West.

His routine about how he could relate to Bill Clinton is one of the funniest things he's ever said, though. It was words to the effect of "All his friends are going to jail, his wife is a pain in the ass-I am Bill Clinton".

Also, he made a movie for HBO called "Good Hair", about all the crap black people do to make their hair straighter. I did not realize that relaxer was so toxic, even more than those Toni perms my mom used to give my sister.

They call it "creamy crack".

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    His routine about how he could relate to Bill Clinton is one of the funniest things he's ever said, though. It was words to the effect of "All his friends are going to jail, his wife is a pain in the ass-I am Bill Clinton".

Also, he made a movie for HBO called "Good Hair", about all the crap black people do to make their hair straighter. I did not realize that relaxer was so toxic, even more than those Toni perms my mom used to give my sister.

They call it "creamy crack".
    OK, he's an occasionally funny RACIST.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    OK, he's an occasionally funny RACIST.
    Right! He was on The Daily Show the other night and I wrote down "Racist things CR said on TDS" on one side and was going to tally on the other side. Believe it or not, he only said one blatantly racist thing. I was shocked. Of course, Stewart only interviews people for 10 mins or less (there wasn't much time for him totally bust out) but sometimes they continue taping and show the rest online. I didn't go there so I don't know if he made more racist comments or not.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.