Thread: Oh, noes! Tea Party shared a joke about Obama being beaten in Heaven! The cads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Oh, noes! Tea Party shared a joke about Obama being beaten in Heaven! The cads! 
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1761170.html

A tea party group from Pennsylvania joked about beating President Barack Obama in an August 6 email to its followers.

The joke, which describes Obama being beaten by the Founding Fathers and suggests he is a Muslim, was circulated by the group Northeast Pennsylvania Spirit of 1776 in an email titled "Our Forefathers Express Their Outrage."

The New York Daily News reports the joke is similar to a comedic bit by Robin Williams about Osama bin Laden and Islamic suicide bombers. In a statement on the controversy surrounding the email, the Pennsylvania group said "the joke, with pictures, has been circulating around for more than two years."

"It was sent to us again yesterday (8/6) and we forwarded on to our e-list," the online statement says.

When one member of the group was asked about the email, she told ThinkProgress that "the missive was funny because itís predicated on the notion that Obama 'may be a Muslim.'" Despite Obama's Christian upbringing and visits to churches, polls continually show that large groups of Americans still believe he is a Muslim.
    Go to the link for the joke. It's pretty funny. Anyway, leave it to the unhinged leftists at HuffPo to muster up outrage about a clearly fictional joke. I mean, Obama getting into Heaven? You've got to be kidding me!

Seriously, though -- how many off-color jokes did the left spread about GWB for more than 8 years? It's beyond count. These people are hypocrites.

Despite Obama's Christian upbringing and visits to churches, polls continually show that large groups of Americans still believe he is a Muslim.
    That is because he is.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    That is because he is.
    Yeah, I seem to recall pics of him in his youth at Muslims school...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Well, you also have to take a couple of things into consideration:

1) He doesn't celebrate National Day of Prayer or Easter, but he celebrates Ramadan.

and

2) He kicks Netanyahu and Israel in the teeth, but praises the Muslim Brotherhood and calls the new PM of Egypt to congratulate him.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

I read the comments over at HP and they keep calling him a Christian lol ok I wont call him a Muslim but he sure as shit aint a Christian.

Of course it's a joke, I mean, Lucifer got kicked out of Heaven because he had some of the Chief Marxist's attributes. Why would God allow a worse example in? I have no idea where he will go but it won't be Hell either, Satan doesn't want the competition.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Well, you also have to take a couple of things into consideration:

1) He doesn't celebrate National Day of Prayer or Easter, but he celebrates Ramadan.

and

2) He kicks Netanyahu and Israel in the teeth, but praises the Muslim Brotherhood and calls the new PM of Egypt to congratulate him.
    Lots of leftists make noises about Ramadan and suck up to Muslim leaders as a way of kicking America and Israel in the teeth. It doesn't make him a Muslim, but it does demonstrate that the cozies up to our enemies and screws over our friends, like any good leftist. His mother was a militant atheist and while his father was a Muslim, he was long gone. His stepfather was also a Muslim, but by that time, his mother had been raising him alone for years. He went to a Muslim school, but so did everyone else in Indonesia, and you can bet that his mother was there to set him straight on the opiate of the masses when he came home.

When he returned to Hawaii, his grandparents entrusted his mentoring to Frank Marshall Davis, a committed communist and outright Stalinist. He didn't join a mosque or a church in Hawaii, and his next encounter with religion appears to be his joining Jeremiah Wright's church when he needed street cred and access to the black political leadership in Chicago. He enjoyed the church because it was an opportunity to hang out with like-minded activist types who shared his worldview, and his credentials and background made him a star, so he sucked up the adulation, but this is the crux of his convictions. Obama's Christianity is simply a matter of convenience, something to pitch to the rubes who "cling to guns or religion". If you really want to see how Obama worships, watch him when he's working a friendly crowd. That is what he craves and what sustains him. Obama's sole object of worship is himself. He's a narcissist. He doesn't go to church or face Mecca to pray, because those aren't how he expresses his devotion. The symbol of his faith isn't a cross or crescent, or even a hammer and sickle, it's a mirror.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    I went to a Catholic school and lived in a Jewish neighborhood, while having been baptized and confirmed in the Episcopal Church (the real one, not the one Flagator belongs to). So I must be a muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I went to a Catholic school and lived in a Jewish neighborhood, while having been baptized and confirmed in the Episcopal Church (the real one, not the one Flagator belongs to). So I must be a muslim.
    No, you're a confused intellectual sans intellect who is educated beyond his abilities and IQ, who defends touch hole sex while claiming to know the Bible. You are not a person of any faith from what I can tell.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Rebuttal fail. Seriously. That was pathetic.