Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The symbol of his faith isn't a cross or crescent, or even a hammer and sickle, it's a mirror.
    Considering that he named his dog after himself, duh.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Considering that he named his dog after himself, duh.
    He didn't eat it yet???
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I went to a Catholic school and lived in a Jewish neighborhood, while having been baptized and confirmed in the Episcopal Church (the real one, not the one Flagator belongs to). So I must be a muslim.
    Rebuttal fail. Seriously. That was pathetic.

I went to a Catholic school and lived in a Jewish neighborhood, while having been baptized and confirmed in the Episcopal Church (the real one, not the one Flagator belongs to). So I must be a muslim.
    So your saying that the Diocese of Florida is not a real Episcopal Diocese? Bishop Howard would be most amused by this.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Lots of leftists make noises about Ramadan and suck up to Muslim leaders as a way of kicking America and Israel in the teeth. It doesn't make him a Muslim, but it does demonstrate that the cozies up to our enemies and screws over our friends, like any good leftist. His mother was a militant atheist and while his father was a Muslim, he was long gone. His stepfather was also a Muslim, but by that time, his mother had been raising him alone for years. He went to a Muslim school, but so did everyone else in Indonesia, and you can bet that his mother was there to set him straight on the opiate of the masses when he came home.

When he returned to Hawaii, his grandparents entrusted his mentoring to Frank Marshall Davis, a committed communist and outright Stalinist. He didn't join a mosque or a church in Hawaii, and his next encounter with religion appears to be his joining Jeremiah Wright's church when he needed street cred and access to the black political leadership in Chicago. He enjoyed the church because it was an opportunity to hang out with like-minded activist types who shared his worldview, and his credentials and background made him a star, so he sucked up the adulation, but this is the crux of his convictions. Obama's Christianity is simply a matter of convenience, something to pitch to the rubes who "cling to guns or religion". If you really want to see how Obama worships, watch him when he's working a friendly crowd. That is what he craves and what sustains him. Obama's sole object of worship is himself. He's a narcissist. He doesn't go to church or face Mecca to pray, because those aren't how he expresses his devotion. The symbol of his faith isn't a cross or crescent, or even a hammer and sickle, it's a mirror.
    The Amateur? I have to read that book. That was good.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Talk about a wasted childhood. Now you're nothing but a hate filled, bigoted drama queen who wants special rights.
    Last edited by Zathras; 08-10-2012 at 01:24 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Despite Obama's Christian upbringing and visits to churches, polls continually show that large groups of Americans still believe he is a Muslim.
    That lie is so huge, it would have to buy 2 seats on an airplane.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.