1. #1 Obama Administration in full panic mode because of Stef Cutter lie? 
    It appears to be. Cutter had been posting quite regularly on Twitter, but after her lie about not knowing about the story of the man who accused Romney of killing his wife came to light, her Twitter feed went silent for several hours (upwards of 20, I think).

Now comes word that Cutter's upcoming appearance on This Week has been cancelled.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...eek-Appearance

It's pretty simple. She was caught beyond any doubt or way to weasel out of it and the Obama Administration is trying to hide her and hope the criticism will go away. I refuse to believe that anything she claimed wasn't approved of by Obama and/or his team leaders.

They better be worried. Not only did she lie...but it appears there's direct communication between this PAC and the WH which is a big FEC no no.

If you look at the video the WH put out back in IRRC march and the PAC commercial...same hair style same shirt...same video quality.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It wouldn't surprise me if they used that dude in more than two ads. I love it when the libs get caught red handed and then try to hide their tails. Look for the ad to be pulled. Pretty much everyone who followed the dates of Romney tenure at Bain would know that he wasn't even there when they bought the steel mill. Of course the retard libs still think he is working for them.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

In a fair world he would get into trouble but with the MSM behind him this is just a blip on his radar screen, mark my words fox my report it but nothing will much be done about it. Its starting to make me depressed on how much this "man" gets away with on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    In a fair world he would get into trouble but with the MSM behind him this is just a blip on his radar screen, mark my words fox my report it but nothing will much be done about it. Its starting to make me depressed on how much this "man" gets away with on a daily basis.
    Correct, proving that liberals already deficient on morals and values, will ignore REAL criminal and illegal actions by their beloved Marxist and his minions while fabricating imagined (and conveniently timed) malfeasance by Conservative opponents.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

You'd think after Rathergate, these people would've have learned their lesson about the power of the internet. It's been a game-changer. Never had so many average people had so much power. Yet political parties -- yes, all of them -- still operate mainly under the old rules and ways back when the MSM was king and you and I didn't have much of a voice beyond the ballot box and letters section of the nearby newspapers.