1. #1 0bama: Let's repeat auto industry "success" for every industry 

President Obama: Hey, We ‘Rescued’ the Auto Industry, Why Not Every Industry?

In an attempt to draw a clear contrast between himself and his Republican opponent, President Obama on Thursday touted his supposed “rescue“ of the auto industry and claimed that he intends to do the same for ”every industry”:

VIDEO

“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back,” the president said during a campaign speech in Pueblo, Colo. “Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry.”

TheBlaze

0bama wants to repeat the “success” of auto bailout with every industry. The U.S. government will lose about $23 billion on the 2008-2009 bailout of General Motors and Chrysler. The extra UAW subsidies in the auto bailout cost $26.5 billion—more than the entire foreign aid budget in 2011. The Detroit auto bailout was, in fact, a UAW bailout.

Can you say fascism?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I can't believe people are this stupid. Why does it look like GM is successful? Because they're operating at a zero loss risk. When you have taxpayer money to fall back on, you can do stupid things like come up with the Volt.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Not to mention GM's stock has taken a 50% nose dive it's reissued IPO. None of their cars are selling, and the one they are trying to push the most (The Volt) is the worst selling vehicle in GM history. They can't even give the chunk of junk away.

For obama to say that, especially when it was a UAW bailout, and for people to believe it, just showed how stupid, gullible, and naive his sheep are.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

"I want to nationalize other industries just like I did General Motors and Chrysler."

"So now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs. Not just in the auto industry, but in every industry."

------------------------------

Put whatever lipstick you want on this pig to try to disguise it, but it still stinks, and its real name is "Economic Fascism." Romney should run an add stating that 0bama wants to nationalize all business in the United States. He can use 0bama's own words.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Automobiles catching on fire was not exciting enough for him?