Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Actually Local ,state and National Association of Realtors are an invaluable source of information for gauging the state of the market. Realtors are the ones tasked with marketing properties for banks.
    Right, but I doubt that the banks tell the realtors what the size of the shadow inventory is.

If the banks are holding some 440,000 units off the market, then they are manipulating the market and if they are also lending on a house that isn't really worth what they got for it, then we're got another mess on our hands. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Right, but I doubt that the banks tell the realtors what the size of the shadow inventory is.

If the banks are holding some 440,000 units off the market, then they are manipulating the market
    There is no benefit to a bank holding units off the mkt because to the bank those units aren't an asset but a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    and if they are also lending on a house that isn't really worth what they got for it, then we're got another mess on our hands. Right?
    Not sure what you are saying here ? If you are saying banks are lending more than the property is worth , that's not going to happen that would just increase their risk of a loss. Also with tightening of credit requirements it's not going to happen.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Picking Ryan shores up the Tea Party/traditional conservative base for Romney. I'm not sure how many new voters it brings him, though. I'm not sure it will bring him Wisconsin, and what good is Wisconsin if it costs Romney Florida?