Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63
  1. #41  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,608
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    Certainly commendable.....don't want to "Mess with Texas", but Texas voters managed to bless the Republic with Sheila Jackson Lee........arguably the dumbest member of the HoR in the last century......and we cartainly can't forget Ron Paul.......

    doc
    Sheila Jackson-Moonbat is in an inner city district in very Liberal Houston that's guaranteed to keep her getting re-elected as long as she wants.

    Dr. Nutz? Well as I've said before he kept getting sent back to D.C> because the people in CD 14 would rather have him than a Dem.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Senior Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tiny Redneck town in Texas
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Sheila Jackson-Moonbat is in an inner city district in very Liberal Houston that's guaranteed to keep her getting re-elected as long as she wants.

    Dr. Nutz? Well as I've said before he kept getting sent back to D.C> because the people in CD 14 would rather have him than a Dem.
    Ditto on Sheila Jackass Lee. Dr. nutz Talked a good game but he did manage to bring his district the bacon , even though his district one of the richest in Texas.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

    It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Scott's popularity is drummed down by the constant front page slams at him by the very liberal press here.......
    Well, that and the fact that he is stabbing the real estate market in the heart with his vendetta against Citizens.


    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    They will never give him credit for the good job he's been doing.......

    Such as?


    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He actually is turning the state around, as much as one person possibly can. .
    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

    ....... The new residents are turning a former pretty solid Republican state into a purple state.
    Democrats have traditionally outnumbered Republicans in Florida. Republicans won the House in Florida in 1984 for the first time since 1954.

    The Fair Districts should go along way to creating a shift in Florida's COngressional delegation more in line with registrations.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

    Democrats have traditionally outnumbered Republicans in Florida. Republicans won the House in Florida in 1984 for the first time since 1954.

    The Fair Districts should go along way to creating a shift in Florida's COngressional delegation more in line with registrations.
    Keep telling yourself that sweetie. Keep pumping yourself up and trying to convince yourself that your hero of the 57 States...isn't going to be one and done in the WH.

    Whatever gets you through the day.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    149
    Funny this turned into a Scott thread...

    I love the non Florida people who say things about the real estate market that are clueless. Come to Sarasota, things are kicking ass here. Best market in about 5 years!

    Scott did what he said he would do, I give the man crediut and will vote for him again. He like Romney and Ryan live by this great Ryan quote from his acceptance speech: "We won’t blame others...we will take responsibility! "
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Keep telling yourself that sweetie. Keep pumping yourself up and trying to convince yourself that your hero of the 57 States...isn't going to be one and done in the WH.

    Whatever gets you through the day.
    If you are saying that my statements are in error, then kindly correct them. If not, then I don't see the point of your post.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKwonDo View Post
    Funny this turned into a Scott thread...

    I love the non Florida people who say things about the real estate market that are clueless. Come to Sarasota, things are kicking ass here. Best market in about 5 years!

    Scott did what he said he would do, I give the man crediut and will vote for him again. He like Romney and Ryan live by this great Ryan quote from his acceptance speech: "We won’t blame others...we will take responsibility! "
    36% of the sales in July were distressed properties.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    36% of the sales in July were distressed properties.
    Two questions for you Nova.

    1: Do you have a link that backs up your statement or are you doing what you normally do and just pulling a number out of your ass?

    2: How does that number compare to the rest of the country? With a link if you please.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Two questions for you Nova.

    1: Do you have a link that backs up your statement or are you doing what you normally do and just pulling a number out of your ass?

    2: How does that number compare to the rest of the country? With a link if you please.
    You have google.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Scott's popularity is drummed down by the constant front page slams at him by the very liberal press here. They will never give him credit for the good job he's been doing and ridicule anything and everything that he does. He actually is turning the state around, as much as one person possibly can.

    The problem with Florida is the large number of Northern libs moving here from NY and NJ. I hate to sound like Gator, but he was right on some things. This is one of them. The new residents are turning a former pretty solid Republican state into a purple state. My sister told me that there are very few nasty ads in the St Louis area (presidential), because the democrats have pretty much conceeded Missouri to the Republicans. Maybe we should return there, as I'm getting so sick of listening to all these lying Dem ads here in Florida.
    In the N.E. they are called Massholes. Most of the Massholes ruined their state with bankrupting regulation and taxes, then they retire and move to neighboring states where they vote the same idiocy they left. Liberals are like chickens, every day is a new life with no recall of the previous day, hence, no learning.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •