Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Liberals are like chickens, every day is a new life with no recall of the previous day, hence, no learning.
    Good analogy.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You have google.
    Not how it works here idiot. You made the claim...YOU provide the source.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

36% of the sales in July were distressed properties.
    Based on what Criteria ?

given the current state of the real estate mkt any property can be considered depressed . Then again any property that sells is no longer a depressed property.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not how it works here idiot. You made the claim...YOU provide the source.
    This is common with liberals when they come here, they site facts, figures and studies with no links and often with no knowledge of the authors and we are to provide links for them to support their absurd positions. If you have an opinion that is fine, share it. If you want to site someone else provide a link or if not available online at least the author.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Based on what Criteria ?
    Bank owned and short sales. Of course, any market report from the Association Of Realtors (other than raw numbers) should be seen as optimistic, since to my knowledge they have no way of knowing what the shadow inventory is or the foreclosure marketing strategies of the major players are, other than to try to keep a balance between price and carrying cost. In other words, it's reasonable to assume that the market is even worse than it appears.

As usual, everything around here is relative to the waterfront properties.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is common with liberals when they come here, they site facts, figures and studies with no links and often with no knowledge of the authors ........
    And it's also common to waste your time answering some idiot like Zathras who has the intellect of a chimp and the attention span of a flea.

And it's also common to waste your time answering some idiot like Zathras who has the intellect of a chimp and the attention span of a flea.
    Your posts here are readable by everyone though few read past the first sentence and a half that you type, only the PM's are person to person.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

You have google.
    You're the one making the claim Nova, not me. It's up to the person making the claim (you) to provide facts to back up their claims, not the person asking (me) you to do so. Therefore it's up to you to provide the facts to your claims, not me.

Good thing you're not a lawyer....you'd suck at it.
    Last edited by Zathras; 08-12-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Translation: I can't back up what I post with facts when asked to do so I'm going to call people names and insult them.

Thanks for conceeding and admitting I'm right that you don't use facts to back up your claims that you post here on CU.
    Last edited by Zathras; 08-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Bank owned and short sales. Of course, any market report from the Association Of Realtors (other than raw numbers) should be seen as optimistic, since to my knowledge they have no way of knowing what the shadow inventory is or the foreclosure marketing strategies of the major players are, other than to try to keep a balance between price and carrying cost. In other words, it's reasonable to assume that the market is even worse than it appears.

As usual, everything around here is relative to the waterfront properties.
    Actually Local ,state and National Association of Realtors are an invaluable source of information for gauging the state of the market. Realtors are the ones tasked with marketing properties for banks.

That said there is more to determining if a market is depressed than current sales & types. Historical tracking comes into play by comparing current stats with conditions 6 month to a yr ago,sometimes as much as 5 yrs ago.

While some markets are having a hard time of it others are thriving but the overall status I believe is things are picking up slowly but surely. While interest rates are at historical lows credit requirements have tightened knocking a sizable chunk of prospective buyers out of the market.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.