1. #1 Okay, the election wars are beginning. The health care propagandists 
    Ok, this just goes waaaaaaaaaaay beyond parania...

Cleita (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-09-08 03:29 AM
    Original message
    Okay, the election wars are beginning. The health care propagandists
    are arriving on DU with the usual scare tactics against health care reform. These are paid operatives from the for profit health care lobby
    . All we can do is rush all their negative posts with facts, figures and website links. We had a posse here before that we alerted each other when a thread needed facts and dissemination of Harry and Louise type tactics. However, some of the most fervid posters are no longer with us because illness and deaths have diminished our ranks. I'm asking anyone who is interested in health care reform to indicate that they are and who don't mind being PM'd if an offensive thread needs attention. Sometimes one or the other of us have tried to keep these operatives at bay alone and it gets very tiring when you are doing it alone. Thanks for any help. Here's an example of such a thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...
    Paid operatives?????? This gal needs serious antipsychotic drugs! Even the DUmmies know she's crazy!

trotsky (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-09-08 08:05 AM
    Response to Reply #1
    2. No way! Paid operatives! You cannot be a Democrat and have different ideas!
    I'm series!!!111!
    Cleita (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-09-08 02:23 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    8. I called you nothing of the sort, nor anyone else.
    I spoke in generalities because it is a know fact that paid operatives lurk and sometimes post at these boards. If in fact someone is repeating right wing talking points, whether deliberately or because they have bought into the argument, it should be pointed out to them. They should know that if they are not such an animal that they appear to be one because of the language they use, for instance talking about the Democrat Party instead of the Democratic Party. I think you will agree that anyone who says that will be called on the carpet about it. This is no different.
    Well if she says its a "know fact," it must be true. Freak

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ress=222x36694
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Power CUer
    Ooooh. I just love the sound of being an operative. You wouldn't even have to pay me!

This * economy is so lousy I've had to resort to being an unpaid operative. Buy, hey, at least I'm still an operative.

Cleita (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-09-08 03:29 AM
    Original message
    Okay, the election wars are beginning. The health care propagandists
    are arriving on DU with the usual scare tactics against health care reform. These are paid operatives from the for profit health care lobby. All we can do is rush all their negative posts with facts, figures and website links. We had a posse here before that we alerted each other when a thread needed facts and dissemination of Harry and Louise type tactics. However, some of the most fervid posters are no longer with us because illness and deaths have diminished our ranks. I'm asking anyone who is interested in health care reform to indicate that they are and who don't mind being PM'd if an offensive thread needs attention. Sometimes one or the other of us have tried to keep these operatives at bay alone and it gets very tiring when you are doing it alone. Thanks for any help. Here's an example of such a thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...
    Its not lying, i have seen the granite headstones!!!:D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.