1. #1 Liberals point out that Paul Ryan is a white guy 
    ahah u jokers !@disick2012

ugh paul ryan is totally the vp nominee. white guy, white guy 2012!!!
    Itís true. Paul Ryan, who is widely considered the frontrunner for the GOP VP nomination, is white. And, to make matters worse, he is a guy.

To a number of Twitter users, this is evidence of a deep flaw:

Evan G.@erg79

Assuming it's Paul Ryan, Romney picking a white guy who wants to take away Social Security and Medicare. Who would have thought?!?
    http://twitchy.com/2012/08/11/libera...s-a-white-guy/

I see, the libs start out with a White on Black routine and will soon begin to ascribe racism to us Conservatives. See how that works?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Alright, who told them?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Alright, who told them?
    Well, they are so color-blind, I had to let the cat out of the bag...

Was that wrong?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Well, they are so color-blind, I had to let the cat out of the bag...

Was that wrong?
    Ah, they'd have figured it out eventually. No harm, no foul. Still, we did pick the easier route. After all, the Democratic ticket panders to two critical constituencies of the Democratic Party. Obama, as a half-black man, appeals to the liberal Starbucks crowd that favors lattes and other foamy coffee beverages that are roughly the same complexion that he is, and Biden is clearly an appeal to the mentally challenged base of the party. With Romney and Ryan, we have two rather dull white guys who have an astonishing command of microeconomics (Romney) and macroeconomics (Ryan), not to mention fiscal and monetary policy, budgeting and the mechanics of Constitutional government. Admittedly, our team isn't as, ahem, colorful as theirs, but what they lack in pigment, they make up for in experience, knowledge and philosophy of government, and as we all know, diversity is only skin deep.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Ah, they'd have figured it out eventually. No harm, no foul. Still, we did pick the easier route. After all, the Democratic ticket panders to two critical constituencies of the Democratic Party. Obama, as a half-black man, appeals to the liberal Starbucks crowd that favors lattes and other foamy coffee beverages that are roughly the same complexion that he is, and Biden is clearly an appeal to the mentally challenged base of the party. With Romney and Ryan, we have two rather dull white guys who have an astonishing command of microeconomics (Romney) and macroeconomics (Ryan), not to mention fiscal and monetary policy, budgeting and the mechanics of Constitutional government. Admittedly, our team isn't as, ahem, colorful as theirs, but what they lack in pigment, they make up for in experience, knowledge and philosophy of government, and as we all know, diversity is only skin deep.
    I just hope that they live up to the hype. Ryan's speech saturday sounded great! Now, can they deliver? They ARE politicians, after all...

I guess I can hope for change.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Alright, who told them?

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    "How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk and it becomes a delicious drink. That's the chocolate I'm talking about."
    -School Bus Nagin
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.