Thread: Game Of Thrones Author Trashes ‘Despicable’ GOP ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Anyone who says that the parties flip flopped is full of total garbage. That is the liberals way of trying to distance themselves from the parties past.. Any sane person will see right through the clouds of smoke they are blowing out of their crack pipe.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Okay. The guy is great at creating internally consistent and immersive fantasy worlds... and he's brilliant at intrigue and fleshing out a living, breathing, universe. Don't really care about his political views. Just as I wouldn't care to read fantasy books written by Barry Goldwater.
    Most liberals' political views are based on internally consistent and immersive fantasy worlds, so it makes sense to him that Jimmy Carter was a great president, and Obama is, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Ody, you should write a book.
    I think I just did...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Thanks, Zeus! Those were great!
    The Charge of The republican party as the party of racists has gone unchallenged for so long many accept it as truth. It must be hammered over the heads of anybody making such a claim. That and the fallacy that the party's switched sides.

Ody did an excellent job of making the point.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Most liberals' political views are based on internally consistent and immersive fantasy worlds, so it makes sense to him that Jimmy Carter was a great president, and Obama is, too.
    I was thinking the same thing... if we didnt have crazy liberals, then we wouldnt have awesome fantasy and scifi novels.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing... if we didnt have crazy liberals, then we wouldnt have awesome fantasy and scifi novels.
    As the very intelligent, very beautiful Laura Ingraham would say: "Shut up and write."