Hybrid View

1. #1 Breaking: Shooting at Family Research Council office in DC 
    Two people, including one security guard, were shot at the office of the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., this morning. The suspect is reportedly in custody.

“The police are investigating this incident,” said FRC President Tony Perkins in a statement on the shooting. “Our first concern is with our colleague who was shot today. Our concern is for him and his family.”

The shooter was also reportedly shot, according to a local news report, which notes that the FBI is at the scene. The suspect is in custody, the FBI told Talking Points Memo.

The Family Research Council is a socially-conservative non-profit that participates in cultural debates about abortion, traditional marriage, and religious liberty.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/shooti...9#.UCvKZal1538
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I'm sure this will be all over ABC, NBC, CBS, PMSNBC, CNN, and NPR any minute now.......................

Yep, any minute..........................

I'm sure it will be any minute now....

Yep............

For those not familiar with the group...this organization was started by Dr. James Dobson of "Focus on the Family" fame.

FNC is now saying that, before he opened fire, the gunman "expressed disagreement with the conservative group's policy positions."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/15...-council-shot/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    For those not familiar with the group...this organization was started by Dr. James Dobson of "Focus on the Family" fame.

FNC is now saying that, before he opened fire, the gunman "expressed disagreement with the conservative group's policy positions."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/15...-council-shot/
    That will be downplayed as much as possible.

I would bet dollars to donuts he was either a member of or admirer of OWS and probably got this his from the Southern Poverty Law website who mistakenly thinks the FRC is a hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post

I would bet dollars to donuts he was either a member of or admirer of OWS and probably got this his from the Southern Poverty Law website who mistakenly thinks the FRC is a hate group.
    What's this idiots DU name. You KNOW Skinner and Co. have to be pouring over their membership logs incase a purge is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What's this idiots DU name. You KNOW Skinner and Co. have to be pouring over their membership logs incase a purge is needed.
    I would love to see the headline on Drudge....."FRC gunman was a member of Occupy Wall Street and DemocraticUnderground.com"

Priceless....

OWS is more about the economy/banks/Wall Street. I'm guessing, since the shooter is a man, it's probably some crazy gay guy who heard a voice in his head telling him to go and shoot people at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    OWS is more about the economy/banks/Wall Street. I'm guessing, since the shooter is a man, it's probably some crazy gay guy who heard a voice in his head telling him to go and shoot people at the FRC.
    noonwitch, you are wrong. OWS is the new "Weather Underground". They are involved at every level of the democrat machine.
    The sane democrats should try and distance themselves from the group.

Not before the DUers label this as an act by an agent provocateur put on by the VRWC to put those peace loving libs in a bad light.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I'm sure this will be all over ABC, NBC, CBS, PMSNBC, CNN, and NPR any minute now.......................

Yep, any minute..........................

I'm sure it will be any minute now....

Yep............
    *passes out from holding breath while waiting*