Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Regarding all the RW attacks on Joe Biden, there is only one explanation - 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Delusion---DU has got it!!!

Wed Aug 15, 2012, 10:25 PM
    jillan

Regarding all the RW attacks on Joe Biden, there is only one explanation -

He has them running scared.

Not only is Biden going to skewer Ryan during the debate...
    Joe knows his stuff and can speak articulately on any issue. Do you really think Ryan is going to be able to keep up with him? I have visions of Ryan going thru boxes of index cards shortly

They know that Joe Biden is an attack dog - just ask Rudy, who happens to be one of the people that are asking for Biden to be replaced. "A noun, a verb, and 9/11" has it's place in history.

Here are some examples of why the RW wants Biden gone:

"This is not a mystery, and the ability to take out that Etch-A-Sketch pad that Governor Romney's advisers said -- the Etch-a-sketch is gone. This is sort of written pretty clearly; it is almost-- not in stone -- it is clearly defined and it gives us an ability of the American people to have an absolute unfettered clear view."
    -------------------------
    If Romney and Ryan win in November and enact their vision for America, Biden said, “it would be like the last administration on steroids.”
    “We’ve seen this movie before,” Biden said to loud cheers, “and we know how it ends.”
    ---------------------------------
    "Ryan gives definition to the vague commitments Romney has been making," Biden said. "They've already passed in the House what Romney's promising to give the nation."
    ---------------------------------
    "What's gutsy about giving millionaires and billionaires tax breaks? What's gutsy about gutting Medicaid, Medicare, education?"
    -----------------------------------
    "I got a message for them," he added. "If you want to know want to know what’s outrageous, it’s their policies, and the effects of their policies on middle class America. That’s what’s outrageous.

Not only does Joe Biden deliver a 1-2 punch, he can do it while connecting with the audience.
    I have been following Biden for years, and I have seen him deliver a speech where the audience is so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

Think about it - why else would there be a constant 2 day attack calling for Biden to be replaced?
    If Joe Biden really was "an idiot" (Megan McCain's words) don't you think that they would want Joe to stay???
    Yeah DUmmies...Joe is a genius.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wed Aug 15, 2012, 10:25 PM
    jillan

Regarding all the RW attacks on Joe Biden, there is only one explanation -

He has them running scared.

Not only is Biden going to skewer Ryan during the debate...
    You just keep telling yourself that DUmmie...

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

They actually think we want Biden replaced? I mean granted I don't like the idea of this buffoon being next in line, but politically he's a gold mine.

If Joe Biden really was "an idiot" (Megan McCain's words) don't you think that they would want Joe to stay???
    Note how that logic -- such as it is -- flies out the nearest window when the subject of GWB comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
    They actually think we want Biden replaced? I mean granted I don't like the idea of this buffoon being next in line, but politically he's a gold mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Note how that logic -- such as it is -- flies out the nearest window when the subject of GWB comes up.
    Running scared? Puh-Leeze! We want to keep him arouind because he is such a complete idiot, by comparison, any GOPer looks positively brilliant next to him. The only person who gives Joe a run at DUmbest Person In The World status is Debbi Blabbermouth Shultz.

Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Running scared? It is not running scared, it is the fact that Crazy Joe really is that stupid. Wow... I can't wait to see the debate between him and Ryan, it is going to be classic. I will definitely being getting my pop corn ready that night (And I can't stand pop corn!).

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Yeah, we're really scared of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPKzkt1NuWY

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

It's funny how this lip-reading doesn't seem so bad now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcjet2MwUR0