Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Yeah, we're really scared of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPKzkt1NuWY
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    It's funny how this lip-reading doesn't seem so bad now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcjet2MwUR0
    It's hard to tell which one is the fake.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo. Don't dump Dopey Joe.

Is there a petition I need to sign? Should I send hands or white light? Help me out here...what do I need to do to keep Dopey on the ballot.
    Be Not Afraid.

I still think the Biden will come up with some reason for skipping the debate!! You watch!!

Captain Zero said yesterday that he is not going to fire Crazy Joe. But I do agree with others when they say that they will try some way to keep him from the debate. I don't think Captain Zero is letting him do anymore campaign speeches either. I hope I am wrong with that, as Joe is the gift that keeps on giving. And the liberals all screamed the Palin was stupid, wow.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Captain Zero said yesterday that he is not going to fire Crazy Joe. But I do agree with others when they say that they will try some way to keep him from the debate. I don't think Captain Zero is letting him do anymore campaign speeches either. I hope I am wrong with that, as Joe is the gift that keeps on giving. And the liberals all screamed the Palin was stupid, wow.
    I couldn't believe when Palin said that they should dump Joe. I don't understand why she would say that. Joe indeed is the gift that keeps giving. On my way home from getting the car fixed I heard one of the commentators say that Hillary apparently refused to get on the ticket. I'm sure Obummer would love to dump Biden, but that would be admitting that the annointed one made a mistake. And we all know that he's perfect and the most brilliant human who ever walked this planet.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I couldn't believe when Palin said that they should dump Joe. I don't understand why she would say that. Joe indeed is the gift that keeps giving. On my way home from getting the car fixed I heard one of the commentators say that Hillary apparently refused to get on the ticket. I'm sure Obummer would love to dump Biden, but that would be admitting that the annointed one made a mistake. And we all know that he's perfect and the most brilliant human who ever walked this planet.
    Hillary won't play second fiddle to someone she hates. He asked her in 2008 and she turned him down then also. I still think that both Bill and Hillary will be voting for Romney in November.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Two reasons:

1. While he's good for snickering (or just outright pointing at him and laughing), and it is politically expedient for those of us on the Right to stand aside and let him make an abject fool of himself, the simple fact is that it's not actually good for the country to have an absolute imbecile in the Vice Presidency. It looks bad to the rest of the world and, God forbid, he might actually get made President. Palin is actually concerned about what is best for the country rather than what is politically expedient. She has the luxury of not running for any office at the moment, so she is un-fettered to say what she wants about the good welfare of America rather than the good welfare of the GOP.

~ and ~

2. It's terrific fun poking the Left with a stick like that.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

jillan

Regarding all the RW attacks on Joe Biden, there is only one explanation -
    ...He's an assclown? ...It's like shooting fish in a barrel? ...Do the words 'Target-rich environment" ring a bell?