Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Gov. Brewer’s EO Blocks IDs, Benefits for Illegal Aliens Granted Obama Amnesty 
    Gov. Brewer’s Executive Order Blocks IDs, Benefits for Illegal Aliens Granted Obama Amnesty
    Link
    Not in my state, you don’t!

After a day of lawlessness, with hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens lining up across the nation to apply for Obama’s “deferred action” amnesty plan, and with spineless politicians cowering in the shadows, it took an Arizonan to stand up to Obama once again.

Obama’s old nemesis Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer tonight signed an executive order directing state agencies to deny driver’s licenses and other public benefits to young illegal immigrants who obtain work authorizations under a new Obama administration program.

Brewer’s order issued Wednesday says she’s reaffirming the intent of current Arizona law denying taxpayer-funded public benefits and state identification to illegal immigrants.

Illegal aliens who are – or claim to be – under 30 were able to start applying Wednesday with the federal government for work permits under the Obama administration’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – a “policy note” signed by Obama on June 15th, bypassing Congress and enabling 1.76 million illegal aliens to receive blanket amnesty and work permits through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

The edict permits illegal aliens to apply for nearly automatic 2-year stays from deportation and work permits, but with little verification of claims made, and no safeguards against, nor penalties for, fraud committed by illegals who apply.

But Brewer’s order rejects Obama’s decree and says the program’s federal paperwork does NOT make them “legal” and won’t entitle them to Arizona public benefits:

The issuance of Deferred Action or Deferred Action USCIS employment authorization documents to unlawfully present aliens does not confer upon them any lawful or authorized status and does not entitle them to any additional public benefit.

Gov. Brewer says that the up to 80,000 eligible illegals in the state applying for deferred action would present the state with “significant and lasting impacts on the Arizona budget, its health care system and additional public benefits that Arizona taxpayers fund.”

Complying with the new federal policy, writes Brewer, would go against “the intent of Arizona voters and lawmakers who enacted laws expressly restricting access to taxpayer funded benefits and state identification.”

Brewer directs state agencies to start emergency rulemaking processes as necessary to implement her order.

Way to go, Governor!

Stand With Arizona calls on other state governors to follow suit, and mandate that illegal aliens receiving Obama’s lawless, Congressionally-bypassed amnesty are barred from receiving any state benefits for which ordinary illegal aliens would not qualify.

And we call on Gov. Brewer to go even further – and deny the use of these unlawfully-issued UCSIS work authorizations in Arizona, and bar these illegals from working in Arizona under the state’s mandatory E-Verify and employer sanction provisions. The Obama drones will go nuts, and sue. Let them sue. FIGHT THEM tooth and nail. With pathetic politicians made impotent for fear of the mythical “Hispanic vote”, someone must fight this corrupt Administration on their cynical, political decrees.

It might as well be Arizona, where it all began.
    You go girl!

There's a petition at the link if anyone is interested.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Its refreshing to see someone fight the good fight knowing its a lost cause, but at least she isn't given in.

Look for the Justice Department and Eric 'My People' Holder to sue the state.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post

Look for the Justice Department and Eric 'My People' Holder to sue the state.
    And they'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    And they'll win.
    More than likely.

Banned
    Brewer's a dumb skank and now the DOJ has to waste time taking her to court.

You far-righties sure know how to waste government resources.

And fan the flames of xenophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Brewer's a dumb skank and now the DOJ has to waste time taking her to court.

You far-righties sure know how to waste government resources.

And fan the flames of xenophobia.
    and you are banned garbage.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I love it when a ignorant liberal repeats the talking points he heard on MSNBC. That dude, was a moron. If anyone needs to learn history, it is him.

If he did take a history class, it would be obvious that it was taught by a flaming liberal who skewed it to match what he believes.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I love it when a ignorant liberal repeats the talking points he heard on MSNBC. That dude, was a moron. If anyone needs to learn history, it is him.

If he did take a history class, it would be obvious that it was taught by a flaming liberal who skewed it to match what he believes.
    Every other thing out of his mouth was vile with little to contribute, liberal or otherwise.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    About damned time we stomped a mud hole in this troll and walked it dry.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf