Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Video: Attacked by "Tolerance" 

With all due respect, when you go into a bees nest, you should expect to get stung. If you're going to go into places like Brown and Berkley, this is the type of behavior you're going to get.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    With all due respect, when you go into a bees nest, you should expect to get stung. If you're going to go into places like Brown and Berkley, this is the type of behavior you're going to get.
    Ah, okay. Blame the victims. Makes perfect sense. So I guess, too, that it was the Marines fault that their recruiting office in Berkeley got protested, blocked, and vandalized.

So much for "free speech."

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Ah, okay. Blame the victims. Makes perfect sense. So I guess, too, that it was the Marines fault that their recruiting office in Berkeley got protested, blocked, and vandalized.

So much for "free speech."
    Or when a girl is dressed in skimpy leather shorty shorts, a single thread covering her chest and being drunk stumbling it's totally not partly her actions that put her in the wrong spot where she got raped.

Violence and profanity is never a valid response to a peaceful protest not matter where the protest takes place.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

So if a woman dresses like a whore, its her fault she gets raped?

I'm just saying. I'm not condoning what happened so the childish responses to my post can stop. What I'm saying is that no one should be shocked by the behavior. It's the same logic as the left's response to Dan Cathy's answer about gay marriage. If this group or anyone here expected a different response from Brown or Berkley then you're living in a different reality than I. It would be like holding a Klan rally in Harlem and being surprised that the citizenry responded in ill humor. I swear to God sometimes some of you act like DUmmies when someone says something that goes against your world view.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I think its more Christ like to go into the den of evil and spread the truth, but most liberal protester preach to the choir and rarely go to a place where they can be faced with trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    So if a woman dresses like a whore, its her fault she gets raped?
    I know, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    I know, right?
    Honestly, i think if some chick is drunk at a party or walks through a bad neighborhood stumbling all over the place it is partially her fault for putting herself in that position. She could have a) not drunk b) called a friend c) ask a club staffer to call a cab, but see that's considered personal responsibility and liberals will have none of that beecause they think it's a right to get drunk and party