Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    I know, right?
    Grow up. Just like those DUmmies we mock, we have people here throwing out childish responses. And, yes it is Christ like to go into the den of evil, however, don't be shocked by the treatment. That is the crux of my post but you all glean form it what you want.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm just saying. I'm not condoning what happened so the childish responses to my post can stop. What I'm saying is that no one should be shocked by the behavior.
    Actually we should be shocked by the behavior. We should be shocked enough so that we make sure it never happens again. Otherwise it will eventually lead to might makes right. But if it comes to that, our side wins. Only we're too civilized to beat the crap out of hippies that protest. I know I was when they were stinking up City Hall. If they expect respect they need to learn to give it.

But I understand your thinking. Muslim men use the same reasoning to cover their women from head to toe. The men can't control themselves so the onus is on the women to be less desirable.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Grow up. Just like those DUmmies we mock, we have people here throwing out childish responses. And, yes it is Christ like to go into the den of evil, however, don't be shocked by the treatment. That is the crux of my post but you all glean form it what you want.
    I grew up when I stopped blaming victims for things that happen to them -- even in part. Now, if these guys were out there acting like Fred Phelps' brood of jackasses, then you might have a point. That's meant to provoke. This was not. (And while a woman might dress like a prostitute, that doesn't mean she's asking to be treated like one. Thankfully, no court has ever accepted "she was asking for it by dressing like that" as a valid defense.)