1. #1 Think I finally figured out where the anti-government mindset comes from 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    O.M.G. Don "knows"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 16, 2012, 04:41 PM
    NNN0LHI

Think I finally figured out where the anti-government mindset comes from

When someone runs out of other people or entities to blame their problems on and all that is left to blame is themselves for some very bad decisions they made in the past and they won't do that.

So at that point all those problems have to become the governments fault. Because blaming themselves is a very difficult thing to do. So difficult it becomes virtually impossible.

So at that point the only thing left to blame is the government for all their problems.

I have watched this happening over and over again all around me for a while.

I just never realized what was causing it until recently.

That's it isn't it?

Don
    Alright...who told Don???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Oh FFS!

Don just because you can't stand on your own, doesn't mean the rest of us want the government crutch, DUmbass. Get government out of our way, we'll do the rest...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

That's it isn't it?
    No. It's not. It's because we've seen time and time again how government violates people's lives and ruins businesses. It's because we've seen how they waste billions, trillions of taxpayer dollars on worthless garbage. It's because we know that the bloated government we now have on both the state and federal levels is the exact opposite of what the Founding Fathers intended. It's because politicians have by and large lost the idea that they are servants of the American people and instead try to rule over us like royalty.

Funny how they're so anti-government when it's George Bush in the White House. Then it's "keep your laws off my body." But when it comes to making the rest of us pay for their stupidity, suddenly being "anti-government" means that we all want to go live in Somalia.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Funny how they're so anti-government when it's George Bush in the White House. Then it's "keep your laws off my body." But when it comes to making the rest of us pay for their stupidity, suddenly being "anti-government" means that we all want to go live in Somalia.
    Right! When the GOP is in the White House, or even running for the White House, the govt is instructed to stay out of my womb. But when the dems are doing same, these dumb bees invite the govt into their womb and ask them to put a condom on their partner.

Another thing. Most poor people are democrats right?
    When someone runs out of other people or entities to blame their problems on and all that is left to blame is themselves for some very bad decisions they made in the past and they won't do that.

So at that point all those problems have to become the governments fault. Because blaming themselves is a very difficult thing to do. So difficult it becomes virtually impossible.
    A poor person would most likely say that, not a rich republican. Seems to me the govt is letting down poor people, and that's because liberal policies can't take the place of a job or a family.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    O.M.G. Don "knows"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright...who told Don???

What I find intriguing is that Don has described perfectly the process by which police states are created. When a government runs out of external threats to occupy it's attention it will inevitably "find" internal ones.
    "Asakatsu Magatsu"

True victory is victory over oneself.

~ Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei ~

Am I the only one who sees the irony of this statement?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That's the first thing I saw.

Think I finally figured out where the anti-government mindset comes from
    If you said the founders of the country, you are correct, but I don't think you said that.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I thought his post was describing the Left and the Occupuke movement.
    Be Not Afraid.