Thread: Cenk Goes Ballistic On The Assange Story... (More war crimes BS)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Cenk Goes Ballistic On The Assange Story... (More war crimes BS) 
    WillyT (40,257 posts)

Cenk Goes Ballistic On The Assange Story...

I love this... because Cenk, who emigrated from Turkey as a young child, gets it.

Cenk gets all worked up about U.S. pressure to extradite Wikileaksí Julian Assange. ďU.S. government, cut the crap. You donít want your horrible secrets revealed? I got a crazy idea for you: Donít do those horrible acts. Iím an American. I chose to be an American citizen because I love this country and I love the idea of what it stands for. Can we actually stand for it? Can we actually do the right things and be that exceptional country that I wanted to join? Thereís nothing exceptional about starting this nonsense war where hundreds of thousands of civilians died and then try to cover it up, and then if anybody tries to reveal it, we say, we gotta extradite him.Ē

Link (W/Video):@ DU Link
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021147465

crunch60 (923 posts)

5. Thanks Cenk, for exposing the real reason the U.S is hunting Assange.

Julian Assange is a hero who exposed a war over false pretenses killing hundreds of thousands so that the rich oil barons and other industrial war complexes could make a fortune off the killing of hundreds of thousands of civilians to exploit another country's resources.

The apparent war criminals; Blair, Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should be on trial and in prison not someone reporting on the facts of the slaughtering of people for financial gain!

www.youtube, wikileaks, collateral murder Iraq; (watch the 18 min version). See what kind of war crimes were taking place in Iraq as a reporter with a camera crew were shot and killed with civilians and also see children shot!

For what; control of the Iraqi Oil by Hunt Oil who gave millions upon millions to the Bush Library and was on the board of Halliburton, etc. Halliburton who did not have to bid for all the services they provided during the Iraqi and Afghanistan Wars; follow the money and see the apparent War Crimes.

Thank you Julian Assange and US Soldier;Pfc. Bradley Manning who reported and exposed some of the apparent war crimes and criminal activity the USA was involved in. We should be ashamed that those that speak out against War Crimes are the people being sought for criminal activities rather than the War Criminals!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wouldn't worry too much about Mr. Ass. He'll end up face down in a swamp one day.
    May the FORCE be with you!

They're dumbasses for their hyperbole, although I do think that the person who leaked the information to Assange is the criminal, not Assange for publishing it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They're dumbasses for their hyperbole, although I do think that the person who leaked the information to Assange is the criminal, not Assange for publishing it.
    Remember this isn't about that, its about attempted rape?

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Remember this isn't about that, its about attempted rape?
    I'm pretty sure the DUers believe that the rape charges are part of some Rovian plot against Assange.

It should be a war crime to leak and/or publish information that gets people from your side killed.

Oh and yeah, about the Iraqi oil. I've still got 10 drums out back.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

He's guilty of releasing highly classified government doccuments.

Just because they were stolen doesn't mean the security classification on a Top Secret doccument or an email aquired from SIPR net is gone. Assange has just as much blood on his hands in this as anyone.

He's just as guilty as that little traitor Manning. Both need to be put UNDER the jail.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    It should be a war crime to leak and/or publish information that gets people from your side killed.

Oh and yeah, about the Iraqi oil. I've still got 10 drums out back.
    If the prosecution can link even one death of a CI in Afghanistan to the leaked doccuments then he'll be eligible for the needle.

The Taliban made no bones about the fact that they had downloaded the files and were reading them. They put the lives of not just the person that helped us in jeopardy...but every living member of that person's family as well.

Hey I've got 50 drums in my basement...I can ship you a couple on the VRWC express if you want.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    If the prosecution can link even one death of a CI in Afghanistan to the leaked doccuments then he'll be eligible for the needle.

The Taliban made no bones about the fact that they had downloaded the files and were reading them. They put the lives of not just the person that helped us in jeopardy...but every living member of that person's family as well.

Hey I've got 50 drums in my basement...I can ship you a couple on the VRWC express if you want.
    Yeah Assange isn't blameless by any stretch of the imagination. He's not just the messenger so he can be shot imo.

It figures you'd have more oil since you're military.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Uh, no. Just because Classified information is leaked does not change the classification or the legalities involved with accessing/disseminating. Assange is most definitely a criminal and deserves to be hung in public as a warning to the next ass clown that wants to try the same thing.