Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Were the elections rigged? Did the Egyptian people want this? It makes me sick to my stomach..
    Islam is demon possession plain and simple.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Obama didn't see it coming, but anyone who has experience with Islam saw this coming a mile away. We just weren't believed.
    Yeah no shit...suddenly you and I don't seem as hysterical about our warnings to people do we?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Islam is demon possession plain and simple.
    Well in that case...

Maybe we should get these two guys to kill the demon.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Didn't the Muslim Brotherhood say that Christians will not be harmed before they got elected? Anyone with a brain would know that they were lying.

That video above was done during the Arab Spring. Something else that Captain Zero praised.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Didn't the Muslim Brotherhood say that Christians will not be harmed before they got elected? Anyone with a brain would know that they were lying.

That video above was done during the Arab Spring. Something else that Captain Zero praised.
    There's this little thing I found in a different article about the violence. Didn't bookmark or save the url.

Ibrahim said extra brutality is reserved for Christians, but the crucifixions are because of Islamic doctrine and are required by the Quran.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    There's this little thing I found in a different article about the violence. Didn't bookmark or save the url.

Ibrahim said extra brutality is reserved for Christians, but the crucifixions are because of Islamic doctrine and are required by the Quran.
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/arab-spri...-crucifixions/
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

These Muslim Brotherhood people need to die YESTERDAY.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hey, hey!!! No being critical of the Religion of Pieces....I mean Peace!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I really hope Israel is keeping an eye on their southern border. This will evolve into a shooting war with Egypt if the Muslim Brotherhood continues down the road they are on. And what makes it worse is we've armed the Egyptian armed forces with some really good equipment. Whether or not they can use it to its full effect is yet to be seen however.
    All I can say is Israel kick some ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Were the elections rigged? Did the Egyptian people want this? It makes me sick to my stomach..
    Keep in mind the original Egyptian government (also persecutive) was more secular. The Imam I spoke to last year said he believed that Islam (as it was supposed to be) would be a more peaceful and fair form of government. If his view reflected the views of the majority of Egyptians, then I would think they probably did vote this in.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yeah no shit...suddenly you and I don't seem as hysterical about our warnings to people do we?
    I notice this is the Muslim Brotherhood behind this. Same group that attacks Israel. I also notice that Iraq, who also voted for an Islamic government isn't having this problem. What are your thoughts about that?

What about the fact that Egypt has a long history of persecution. Know that pic of the pyramids somebody presented in another thread where Obama said "You didn't build that?" First thing I wanted to say to that was "No, they didn't build that. Jewish slaves probably did." So what was the reason for their behavior then? It just seems like no matter what government they have, it's bad.

Well in that case...

Maybe we should get these two guys to kill the demon.
    In that case, I'll visit a mosque very soon. I want Sam. lol.

Hi Tex ...

Is no surprise to me either.

Anyone that knows the name Robert Spenser and Pamela Geller, know very well which end is up. I too have been telling my friends for some time now, and lending out my Robert Spenser books for them to read.

Here is a great site, in case anyone in here has missed out on it. The comments are well worth reading as well.

www.jihadwatch.org

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980