Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Lanie's explanation why she'd never be conservative is pretty much how I feel about never being a liberal. "Middle ground" though is a slippery slope, because imo liberals will compromise, meaning "agree with me or forget it".
    Middle ground to a Lib is "STFU and do what WE say".

Every time Republicans try to reach across the aisle...all we get back is a bloody stump.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    Think Bridget/Lanie/Jade will bother to come back and respond? I'm betting she'll avoid this post like the plague so she can claim ignorance and moral superiority over the rest of us knuckle-draggers at some future point.
    My guess is that you (and TRG) are right.......

My take is that she asks the same questions, over time, repeatedly, in the hope that she will get different answers. In a strange way this type of behavior is considered insanity......

doc..

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    My guess is that you (and TRG) are right.......

My take is that she asks the same questions, over time, repeatedly, in the hope that she will get different answers. In a strange way this type of behavior is considered insanity......

doc..
    It's more the mark of someone who really doesn't want to learn and someone who does not want to face the fact that they are wrong. I have a 22 year old numbskull that calls me "dad" who does real well up until you tell him he's wrong.

Ah, well, sometimes the most important lessons we learn are the ones that hurt us the most.