1. #1 Updated: $20,000 To Anyone Who Provides The College Transcripts of President Barack O 
    Link
    Update: 5/21/ 2012 – Due to additional support from the community we’re raising the bounty for Obama’s transcripts to $20,000.

You’ve failed, media.

You’ve had over three years to vet President Barack Obama. Yet in three years in office and over a year of campaigning beforehand, you have either been oddly uninterested or purposefully ignorant of Barack Obama’s educational history. You were, however, quite interested in George Bush’s transcripts.

This uncharacteristic absence of curiosity about an American president alarms us. At $15 trillion, our nation’s debt is the highest it has ever been – and it keeps growing. We’re not convinced that Barack is as smart as you media elitists keep insisting he is.

We therefore offer in reward $20,000 to anyone who provides the college transcripts of President Barack Obama. Occidental, Harvard, Columbia…any would represent more intellectual curiosity about the leader of the free world than the media has demonstrated since Obama won the Democrat primary.

Upon obtaining any of these transcripts, please contact war[at]thetrenches[dot]us for verification and payment. This offer goes into effect immediately.

Media, your stranglehold on the truth ends NOW. Let the vetting begin.

Bellum Letale

Let’s “spread the wealth around” to vet the prez. If you’d like to donate to this initiative (so we can increase the bounty) or our upcoming initiatives, click the donate button.

(Obama and his campaign team are ineligible.)
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Unfortunately, I suspect Obama and his cronies would donate way more in hush money. I wish this group well.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Unfortunately, I suspect Obama and his cronies would donate way more in hush money. I wish this group well.
    I've heard that Obama has spent in the area of $4 million to have his records sealed. I'm not saying this is true, just that I've heard it, and more than once...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Whos goin to risk their life for $20,000? Because thats in fact what they would be doing.

Someones going to have to up the ante.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.