Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Now it's worse than Obama, before it was the same as Obama, the deal keeps getting better, I should probably wait and see what it morphs into next!
    This is why I called you functionally illiterate...

If i vote for Romney and he doesn't repeal Obamacare (or he replaces it with something else that is similar), he grows the deficit as much as Obama (or more) , and shrinks our civil liberties as much as Obama (or more), and submits us to international authority as much as Obama (or more)... will I get a personal and public apology from you on this board if ANY of these things happen.
    Maybe there needs to be a crayon mode so you can understand what I type.

Also, you've proven yourself to be a coward. I gave you a chance to put up or shut up, and you did neither. You're all talk. So, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    This is why I called you functionally illiterate...

Maybe there needs to be a crayon mode so you can understand what I type.

Also, you've proven yourself to be a coward. I gave you a chance to put up or shut up, and you did neither. You're all talk. So, carry on.
    Call me all the names you like, at least I'm not doing my part trying to get a proven Marxist elected because my god Ron Paul was not chosen as a republican candidate, you are a fool to sell your freedom so cheap and at your age you will probably remain a fool, enjoy your liberal friends in Montreal.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Call me all the names you like, at least I'm not doing my part trying to get a proven Marxist elected because my god Ron Paul was not chosen as a republican candidate, you are a fool to sell your freedom so cheap and at your age you will probably remain a fool, enjoy your liberal friends in Montreal.
    Apparently it's not cheap enough, because you weren't willing to go for it. I don't trust Romney. I just figured if you trusted him enough to put your Internet Reputation (tm) on the line then maybe I should give him a chance. Does anyone trust him? Apparently he's not even worth that much to you, that you would risk actually apologizing for being wrong!

Consider that. You don't trust Romney enough to risk having to apologize on an internet message board for being wrong about him. That is extremely telling.

That's the level of commitment to this candidate, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I'm assuming the social security administration doesn't have a lot of weapon discharges in the line of duty, so the bulk of that has to be intended for training and target practice. Thats about 11 per week. Plausible.
    Are such bullets commonly used simply for target practice?