1. #1 Hazmat team called in to clean large amt. of human poo from escalator -- guess where 
    If you guessed Florida, you would be...

BZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!

Wrong! The correct answer makes so much more sense: San Francisco!

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/07/...9761343331731/

San Francisco transportation officials said workers repairing an escalator had to call in a hazardous materials team to remove human excrement.

Bay Area Rapid Transportation officials said a crew pulled apart a broken escalator at the Civic Center Station and discovered such a high volume of human fecal matter that a hazardous materials team had to be called in to remove it, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Thursday.

Officials said human excrement is a frequent cause of malfunction for BART escalators. They said homeless people will often use the stairwells for sleeping or relieving themselves once the stations close.

I thought this was an OWS thread.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I thought this was an OWS thread.
    Who knows-maybe OWS is the reason for the increase in the problem this summer.

Sf is a liberal city in a liberal state, how is it even possible that they have homeless people?!?! I thought welfare was supposed to help people in poverty or homeless?!?!?!?

Oh wait, it just makes the elitist liberals feelgood aboit themsleves awhile they have immoral sexual activities in groups.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Sf is a liberal city in a liberal state, how is it even possible that they have homeless people?!?! I thought welfare was supposed to help people in poverty or homeless?!?!?!?

Oh wait, it just makes the elitist liberals feelgood aboit themsleves awhile they have immoral sexual activities in groups.
    If there a conservative city in a conservative state for comparison?

The homeless are not from one city or state, they are from all over the country. They move to California, Florida, Arizona, Texas and other places for the climate. If I were living outdoors, I would want to live in the frost free zone, wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

The homeless are not from one city or state, they are from all over the country. They move to California, Florida, Arizona, Texas and other places for the climate. If I were living outdoors, I would want to live in the frost free zone, wouldn't you?
    Then you wouldn't wan't to move to San Francesspool Nova...not exactly the best climate for living outdoors on the street. The homeless flock to SF beacause of their generous policies for homeless people, not because of the climate.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

I wouldn't want to live in 120 degrees either.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I wouldn't want to live in 120 degrees either.
    That assumes a static population. From what I have read, many of the homeless are mobile to the point at which they can no longer be mobile, at which point they become the more pathetic homeless.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Then you wouldn't wan't to move to San Francesspool Nova...not exactly the best climate for living outdoors on the street. The homeless flock to SF beacause of their generous policies for homeless people, not because of the climate.
    That doesn't explain why they also flock to St Petersburg, Tampa, and Phoenix.

Hazmat team called in to clean large amt. of human poo from escalator
    I'm going to save this headline in case they ever find Michael Moore passed out somewhere.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg