1. #1 I'm done dancing around playing nice. I'm done looking for the high road. I'm done wi 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Rut Roh!!! kpete is mad!!!!

Tue Aug 21, 2012, 08:57 AM
    kpete

I'm done dancing around playing nice. I'm done looking for the high road. I'm done with it. I'm done [View all]

In politics, whoever wins, wins. And whoever wins gets to make the rules. Nobody's gonna step in and say, "But wait, you lied! You cheated! That's not fair!"

Well, it's NOT fair. But these are the rules of the game and if you lose, you don't get to have say. Simple as that. Politics is a zero sum game. Complaining about how unfairly the winner played the game is useless.

For two days now I've been SEETHING (this is not an understatement) about the words and attitude of Representative Akin and the GOP. It's not that I didn;t already know that hate women. But something about this whole episode has gotten under my skin in a way that I can't articulate. I'm beyond angry. I'm seething with rage about it. And about the fact that this is what's happening OUT IN THE OPEN in the United States in 2012.

Well I'm done with it. Ladies, this is a war. Men, this is a war. Progressives, THIS IS A WAR. We will either win and survive or lose and god knows how many lives will be lost as a result.

MORE:
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...l-bets-are-off
    WOW!!! I wonder if kpete is SO angry she will come out of her multi-million dollar, gated community, home and...well...do something other than post on DU?????

Probably not.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Tue Aug 21, 2012, 08:57 AM
    kpete

I need attention.

Fixed.

I'm done looking for the high road.
    Two things..

1. A DUmmie on the high road? I don't think so

2. DUmmies are just high.

Oh a 3rd thing. The liar in chief isn't on your radar kpete? He broke so many promises he's going to need gallons of super glue to fix it all.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Maybe her new issue of Newsweek showed up in the mail?

DUmmie "logic": Wanting to save the lives of innocent unborn children = hating women.

So whatcha gonna do about it, doll? How are you going to fight ugly? Mean screeds at the DUmp don't really count.

If Akin hadn't made his comment, the OP wouild have found another outlet for her seething, incoherent rage. The rage predates the statement, Akin is just an excuse to vent.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I just keep asking the DUmmies (like Whoopi asked when talking about Roman Polanski)...was he talking about rape or rape-rape?

Rape is OK but rape-rape is bad.
    Be Not Afraid.